Re: NHL 18

by Z01e___007

Original Post

NHL 18

★★★ Guide

Just wondering as to when we will hear or see news about nhl 18?

why is there like 2 positive magnets going at each other, when i try to check sometimes?

Personally I don't think the hitting was over powered back in nhl 14, everyone that whined and said it was, i'm guessing they were the ones skating in straight lines... so you adjusted it to make them happy... lets be honest if you're not good at a game, you're not good... id rather see everyone start at a base level, and their EASHL player grows just like they do in BAP. 

Also the glitch goals from NHL 14 (short side on goalie) are still there, when I play defense i'm aggressive, guess what, Rare if glitch goals happen, but if we have ppl online quit out, i'd like to see the AI be aggressive as well, right now, i don't think that AI is that good... just my opinion..

For times when ppl do the glitch goal, isn't there a way the goalie learns the way they move, so that its not a guaranteed goal every time?

This game isn't terrible, but its not good either.

For drop-in games, why do we have to select our positions twice? if i'm in the LW spot, put me in a game with a left wing position open, not fight for a forward spot... kinda doesn't make sense... However i do like how you can play with your friends in a drop-in again. (thank god)

Message 1 of 2 (722 Views)

Re: NHL 18

★★ Guide
Hello @FloundinatorQQ

Nhl 18 news should be in the way. I agree on the things that you touched on in your post. I hope NHL 18 makes some changes so we both have a better experience. I couldn't get into the game this year. Gave Hockey Ultimate Team a try this year and just wasn't feeling it. So hopefully big things to come!

Thanks, Zoie

- If this helped please accept as a soulution or drop an XP-
Message 2 of 2 (713 Views)