Re: NFS 2015 Some players teleport

by EA_Barry

Original Post

NFS 2015 Some players teleport

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I was wondering if some people are using cheats or something against me in this game. I don't think it's a bug because when they hit me, they make my car turn backward and when I try to hit them they dodge by disappearing and re-appearing. This kind of thing also happened in Rivals. 

Message 1 of 5 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yea sounds like a cheat, also what crashes the game most of the time, if you play online and there is a guy called rasoul81 i would leave that group, he has a high mp score but he cheats i was just in a drift against him, i was nr 1 with 187.00 suddenly he is nr 1 with a score of over 500.000 okay can happen ofc so i watched him, then it was the drift remastered i was behind him in the starting line so could see exactly what he was doing, here is what he did, he drove to the side just before first bridge turn, i drove past him but made sure to check my map to see what he was doing, well i had a perfect drift around the turn on the second turn "i was still watching his car on map" he suddenly flew across the map not using any roads, so unless his car has wings, which i never found out the game crashed a split second later, i had to restart PC because game would not exit with the normal error it just stayed up white screen, i have played against him before he always wins unless he crashes car or another cheater does it for him.

But he is one of the worst cheaters i have seen, there are 2 others i would switch group if i played against the nr 2 is [Removed - Admin.] he does not even hide it he will hit you if he can nr 3 is[Removed - Admin.] hard to see there names sometime before game crashes he does not hide it at all same as [Removed - Admin.] and he also will target your car and keep ramming you, my car landed on its head after he rammed me and game went into a loop of exploding.

So to sum up

Worst Cheaters.

1. [Removed - Admin.] has mp score over 300 and cheats to get it he does not go after your car so you can still play him but you will not win.

2. [Removed - Admin.] will target your car again and again and ruin your perfect drift or game.

3. [Removed - Admin.] will also go after your car and ruin your game, but he is not a very good cheater/driver so he crashes his own car most of the time.

So if your in a group with them find a new Game, i know it sux because of the long load times, i sometimes stay in the group and regret it 75% of the time not because i never win i can live with that but because, the cheaters somehow crashes the game.

Message 2 of 5 (931 Views)

★★ Guide

This is why I only play "All drive"

Message 3 of 5 (923 Views)

Community Manager

@kimkl

Naming players you suspect are not playing fairly or cheating is called "naming and shaming" and is not allowed here. Please don't do that again, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Its a cheat called "ghosting" or "super acceleration" . I have actually down loaded a couple of trainers and tested them and with out a issue at all i was able to use them online. I did not keep them as i don't need cheats to play the game. As i have already said in my other post I play for fun not for this day and age stupid BS im better then every one else bragging rights. Google NFS 2016 Trainer and with a little time you will find them and see. If any one feels im being a A hole for mentioning the trainers then feel free to email me hate remarks to "IDONTCARENORCANIHEARYOU'@noonehome.com Wink

Message 5 of 5 (867 Views)