Re: NEW UPDATE INFORMATION

by jasonpgh

Original Post

Re: NEW UPDATE INFORMATION

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Update schmupdate, as usual,the special event is unattainable unless you have a steady stream of gold.... the game plays much smoother and without crashes and such on IOS but the issue of the game itself being geared to people that don't mind opening their wallets hasn't changed a bit. It truly is a bummer to the rest of us that can't and won't spend hours a day grinding to get gold.

I'll say it again, the fact that there is a $100 option to buy imaginary gold is outrageous! That is a day or two's wage for so many,and yet EA who is pushing 5 billion in revenue so far this year thinks that is reasonable or realistic. I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks that is offensive... if I am , then shame on me, but I'd like to think there are others that feel the same way about it as I do. 

EA, half a step forward, 3 steps backwards. Bravo! 

It's a real crock that parts we have in our inventory can't be used to upgrade the special event car during the event. To me , that should be possible seeing as we've already worked hard to get them, how about rewarding us for that! 

Message 11 of 11 (303 Views)