NEW UPDATE DISASTER FOR PC USERS!

by vaska28

Original Post

NEW UPDATE DISASTER FOR PC USERS!

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA what are you doing ?! Before this last update we could avoid a few of the 99 OVR CHEAT users in FUT CHAMPIONS! Now you are obliging us to play all of them! The worst thing you have done so far! I hate you EA!Never ever I will buy any game from you on any platform!! Reward the cheaters...yeah ....keep going you are doing a hell of a job !

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Re: NEW UPDATE DISASTER FOR PC USERS!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @vaska28

If you notice anyone that is cheating while playing the game please make sure to report them so we can investigate.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

Re: NEW UPDATE DISASTER FOR PC USERS!

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy I report every single one of them..the problem is that the game has got to an almost impossible to play stage because they are so many using the trainers! And now you force us to play some known cheaters(some wich I reported more than 10 times and they still play) in the WL wich use the 99 trainer wich makes all their players maxed out! like you are playing against 11 TOTY Ronaldo! how is that fair? ok...you can t stop the cheat,but let us see the opponents team name so we can avoid playing some that we know!!!! Please stop the trainers on PC!!!

Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)