Re: NEED FOR SPEED 2015 THEATER MODE REQUEST

by LemonHazeAT

Original Post

NEED FOR SPEED 2015 THEATER MODE REQUEST

★★★★★ Novice

Hello i'm coming here today with a proposition for the latest Need for Speed that i believe is both feasible for you but also greatly beneficial to the community. The game trailers on YouTube featuring solely NFS engine footage have been greatly received, i believe that making the tool used to create these videos available to the public would be an extremely welcome move ( i speak about a game mode feature not a proper tool .exe )

There is one of my creation on Need For Speed only using the game and 100% recorded by my self, sound design FX included ) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDbiiAuyqhQ&feature=youtu.be

I made this video to proof that all the community members can realize this kind of great videos ( you can notice it on the outro i made). And i'm sure there is thousand of people which are waiting for this kind of mode. There is of course already a "photomode" on console, but i guess not enough develloped to capture a race / drift session or any races mode with camera cinematics. I guess thats totally easy and doable except if they directly use Frostbite engine to capture theses footages ( i guess that would include a * of rendertime so i don't think they used this solution ). There was my idea to improve the game, and keep in mind that this feature can hold the lifetime of this game ( personal experience )

Allright boys / girls / devellopers i hope you will appreciate my proposition, also my video and make this happens !

Cheers

- Your lovely nfs fan since hes 6 years old

Message 1 of 10 (2,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Pls devs, "just do it" xD

Thanks

Message 2 of 10 (2,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

!!!!

would be cool

Message 3 of 10 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

would be damn nice ! Tongue out

Message 4 of 10 (1,881 Views)

★ Novice

It would be so cool !! please make it happen Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (1,816 Views)

★ Novice

Lets go EA !!! :D

Message 6 of 10 (1,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let's go EA a video editor would be so awesome!

Message 7 of 10 (1,699 Views)

★ Novice

Amazing idea! I would use this alot! Please add this

Message 8 of 10 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would also love to use it! Please make it happen :D

Message 9 of 10 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me to ! EA please add :D