NBA Mobile Reset

by BADTHINGSMANn

Original Post

Re: Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

★★★ Newbie
Please do not reset EA we will lose all progress and our players coins and more have u considered the feelings of those who spends real cash and how much time they spent on the game itself u are dealing them a big blow and some people probably just quit after its reset
Message 21 of 68 (3,275 Views)

Please stop reset and continue as normal

★★★ Newbie
EA please do not reset u will make us lose all our game progress coins players cash and more have u guys even spared a thought for those who spent real cash and how much time they spent in the game itself you are dealing them a great blow and many of them may just quit
Message 22 of 68 (3,239 Views)

Re: I am in shock potential reset!!!??

EA DICE Team

@BADTHINGSMANn

Glad that I could help! Standard smile

We'll make sure to keep everyone informed on updates that we're bringing to NBA Mobile.

Going forward, if you see any questions or rumors then feel free to remind players on that forum to look for official EA statements so we can avoid further misconceptions.

Thanks for reaching out to us,

Message 23 of 68 (3,243 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

★★★ Newbie
Hopefully you guys won't restart nba, because Madden is easy made with elites while nba is hard and is also very interesting as a basketball game.. That would be very big thanks , if you guys won't decide it.

User : GOLDEN_STATE
Message 24 of 68 (3,248 Views)

Re: NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

★★★ Newbie
Please ea don't reset the game pleaseeeeee
Message 25 of 68 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please don't reset the game for the next season please I put tears sweat in to this game
Message 26 of 68 (3,252 Views)

EA DICE Team

I've added an updated reply in this thread regarding these questions:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-am-in-shock-potential-reset/m-p/5200159/highlight/true...

Message 27 of 68 (3,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, the game Madden Mobile resets, so why doesn't NBA Live Mobile reset? Both of the games are from the same company. 

Message 28 of 68 (3,217 Views)

Re: I am in shock potential reset!!!??

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Playing the game since the release. A reset would be the worst case for the users and EA. If Ea's tough they will try to keep their users - without loosing their archievments. So they maybe update but keep the players in game.The Madden Reset wasn't the best choice. Theirs enough space to run NBA Mobile for a while: you could reach OVR 99, last seasons ends with 92 OVR. This season could end at 97. Masters with 99, there's only one. Took a long time to get this player. Clutchplayers for all positions. There re only some players with 96 and higher - could be expanded to 98-99. New Rookie Legends and Rising Stars. John Stockton 98, a new Juggernaut and Supremacy, more Buzzer Beater Player, new abilities, maybe more rights for new Legends, new International Sets, new offseasonsmovers, more LvL bosses, internal League tournaments... So much stuff they can do to keep the players for the next season instead of reset and keep on milking the goat. If they reset it would be a shame for the company, if they find another way they would earn legend status for the gamers and keep on earning money with the app. That's my opinion.

Message 29 of 68 (3,174 Views)

Re: Please stop reset and continue as normal

★★ Novice

Any official words on this? If reset is true, I might as well quit the game now and stop wasting my time b/c  I will eventually lose all the progress anyways. 
Please DO NOT reset this game!

Message 30 of 68 (3,122 Views)