NBA Mobile Reset

by BADTHINGSMANn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Mobile Reset

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm in shock. I have spent hundreds if not close to A thousand dollars on NBA LIVE MOBILE. I BOUGHT A GAMING TABLET JUST FOR NBA LIVE MOBILE.I need to know if this is going to happen.it is only fair so I can save money and time

Message 14 of 68 (59,922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

[Threads have been merged]

Hi everyone,

We've seen rumors on these and other forums about a possible reset for NBA Mobile. I would like to clarify that EA has not announced any reset plans as of this writing.

To refrain from further unnecessary rumors, when discussing NBA Mobile news, make sure to check that your source of information is linking directly to an official EA announcement or website.

View in thread

Message 2 of 68 (86,164 Views)

All Replies

NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

★ Novice

Everyone is saying NBA Mobile will be resetting in the near future??!??!? Ive spent money/hours into this game. Please tell me this is not true!!!!

Message 1 of 68 (61,618 Views)

Re: NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

[Threads have been merged]

Hi everyone,

We've seen rumors on these and other forums about a possible reset for NBA Mobile. I would like to clarify that EA has not announced any reset plans as of this writing.

To refrain from further unnecessary rumors, when discussing NBA Mobile news, make sure to check that your source of information is linking directly to an official EA announcement or website.

Message 2 of 68 (86,165 Views)

Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

★★★ Novice
Will the nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season just like madden or not?
Message 3 of 68 (63,470 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

★★ Novice

Hi EA,

Any update on this?

Message 4 of 68 (63,460 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Spiderloujin @marshall6968

Our exact plans are still to be announced - stay tuned for updates!

Message 5 of 68 (63,446 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please dont reset it because i have good players in my lineup and also a lot of coins.
Message 6 of 68 (63,436 Views)

★★ Novice

i hope there is no reset after this upcoming season, I'm spending money for this game. 

Message 7 of 68 (63,421 Views)

★★★ Novice
Reset? Meaning I will lose all the players and achievements I have? Like Global 92 Melo and 90 Ben Simmons? Why the heck would the game reset??? Y'all better not be resetting the game...
Message 8 of 68 (63,381 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please no resets for nba live mobile. I have so many coins and also good players

Message 9 of 68 (63,362 Views)