NBA Live Mobile for Windows Mobile 10

by ivnick55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Live Mobile for Windows Mobile 10

★ Guide

Hi @Straatford87 !Large smile

Russuian fans (and orhers) want play NBA Live Mobile on Windows Mobile 10!please! Basketball

Message 1 of 4 (1,048 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA Live Mobile for Windows Mobile 10

EA DICE Team

@ivnick55

We are always looking at bringing our games to new platforms - I however haven't got any news to share about Windows Mobile at the moment.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,124 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@ivnick55

We are always looking at bringing our games to new platforms - I however haven't got any news to share about Windows Mobile at the moment.

Message 2 of 4 (1,125 Views)

★ Guide

Disappointed I was hoping that the game will be on wm10 ((

Message 3 of 4 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your developers really need to look into using the Windows bridge for iOS to port games over. You'd be using existing Objective C code and iOS APIs, rather than porting from scratch. Software developer King already uses the iOS bridge, that's how they ported the Candy Crush titles over and it works great. I don't understand why more developers don't take advantage of the bridge. It's open source even. With minimal effort you could bring more titles over to not only Windows 10 Mobile, but desktop/laptop/tablet Windows 10 devices. There are hundreds of millions of Windows 10 devices of various shapes and sizes. Even if you don't adapt the titles for a mouse interface, there's still a lot of touchscreen Win10 devices out there.

Speaking of which, you could use it to port Plants vs Zombies 2 too.

Message 4 of 4 (857 Views)