NBA LIVE MOBILE FOR KINDLE

by Clutch_Truth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA LIVE MOBILE FOR KINDLE

★ Novice

When will EA release NBA live mobile for Kindle. It is unfair that only androids and apple products can acess it. So could you get back to me when you guys will release it on the Kindle app store. It has been hard for me to acess the game.

Message 1 of 7 (4,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA LIVE MOBILE FOR KINDLE

EA DICE Team

@Clutch_Truth

I am currently not aware of any plans to release NBA Mobile on the Kindle Store. We won't be able to personally update you if this game will be released on the Kindle Store or not, so instead I would recommend to check the store itself every now and then to see if it is available.

Personally speaking, I do not expect that we will release a Kindle version. However, thanks for sharing your interest for this game on the Kindle platform.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,797 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Clutch_Truth

I am currently not aware of any plans to release NBA Mobile on the Kindle Store. We won't be able to personally update you if this game will be released on the Kindle Store or not, so instead I would recommend to check the store itself every now and then to see if it is available.

Personally speaking, I do not expect that we will release a Kindle version. However, thanks for sharing your interest for this game on the Kindle platform.

Message 2 of 7 (4,798 Views)

When will nba mobile be on kindle fire

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to download it off of something else it doesn't work but if it's o my kindle Appstore it will so when will it be on Amazon app store?????!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (3,703 Views)

★ Novice

So when it going to be fixed to go on kindle fire?

Message 4 of 7 (2,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got a kindle fire 7 and i installed nba live mobile and its working flawless. first  you have to install google play and the play store or it wont work.Just google " how to install google play on kindle fire" theres a lot of web sites with instructions. i choose www.lifewire.com instructions follow them carefully there's only 4 or 5 files you have to download. make sure u install them in the order they tell u to.then u wiil have google play and the play store then down load nba live mobile.Its very simple and easy unless you have a older kindle fire but they tell you how t o do them also but it a little more difficult.First i hated my kindle fire because i t did'nt have nba live mobile, problem solved.

Message 5 of 7 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh yea i forgot to say  it will install google games at the same time it installs google play  

Message 6 of 7 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and you have to go to setting and allow download from unknown sources

Message 7 of 7 (1,068 Views)