Mystery Portal – Cats vs. Dinos

by Le-MensLegis

Original Post

Mystery Portal – Cats vs. Dinos

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Suggestion to improve the game:

Hello everybody okay?

I have a suggestion to improve the way cats and dinos on the PC.

When I enter in this mode of game always have players who stand still doing nothing (FK).

They enter this game mode just to earn stars and not help the team. Do macro on keyboard to be moving from side to side.

On the contrary, hinder other ... And ruin the gameplay ... leaving this so very boring and unpleasant for the other ...

Could be someone different playing and helping the team win.

For this reason it is one of the worst ways of the mysterious portal in my opinion!

There should be a way to expel these players of the match by vote.

The team could vote to delete these players who are stopped (FK)

With 3 or 4 votes (or half of the players present in the room) it should be possible to expel the player from room.

Please guys ... We'll talk to the developer upgrade and improves the game in that sense!

Collaborate here!!! Contact the POPCAP or EA to improve our gameplays.

Thank you to all who help.
Hugs.
Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Mystery Portal – Cats vs. Dinos

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It also doesn't help that uneven teams are a common sight. I've even had it that the enemy team got an additional player, while my team was outnumbered. So suddenly my team didn't have 1 less, but 2 less players.

This entire mode is pure random and adds nothing worthwhile to the game. Teamplay is nearly impossible.

I just file it under recycled assets to cut costs for new content, because very few people care about what Infinity Time has to offer after the characters are unlocked.

So yeah. players either commit suicide early on, or simply idle.

Message 2 of 3 (314 Views)

Re: Mystery Portal – Cats vs. Dinos

★ Guide

The gamemode doesn't penalize you for not trying, so some players just sit in the back and let the game play out.

(which, in most cases, is a lot more fun than actually playing the gamemode)

Like it or not, Cats vs. Dinos is flawed, due to it's tendency to allow people to isolate games and their team and still profit from it. Saying it could use some rework is an understatement.

you.png

Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)