Re: My account isn't able to play online

by EA_David

Original Post

My account isn't able to play online

★ Novice

As the tittle says, i can't connect to any game online, looks like i'm not allowed by EA Servers to play online, i say that because, one of my friends who plays with me some games from EA (origin PC), tested my account on him PC, and for his account, everything is fine, he can connect perfectly to Battlefield 1, Fifa 17 and Mirror's Edge Catalyst, but, when he tryes to play with my account, it's not able to connect to EA Servers... I am absolutely bored of this, this problem is from 10 days ago, and no fix, i tried everything, and my last hope was giving my account to my friend to test it, because i got my PC to a friend's house who plays with me too, and my friend was playing with him PC next to me, and my PC nothing, unable to play online, so i don't know what to do, i'm paying for origin access and cannot play online.

With that, don't tell to me to portforward, or to test anything on my PC, it's not my PC, it's the account.

PD: Got no problems playing campaign or something else... It's only online services.

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Re: My account isn't able to play online

Community Manager

@iTavuco Hi, it certainly sounds like an account issue. I can't see any problems on my end, but you've done your due dilligence, and the steps you mention strongly point to an account-side problem. 

Please reach out to support, they can take a look and hopefully find a resolution. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)