Re: Murcialago Challenge

by Extremedriver33

Original Post

Murcialago Challenge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey fellow racers. Did I somehow miss the Murcialago event?? I got the notice on my phone for it, but no event showed when I got on the game. I have checked in every single day since the begining of the month and nothing has ever apeared for that challenge. I got the Trueno now, but was so intent on getting the Murcialgo. What happened?? Where did that challenge go?? Surely I didn't miss it. I opened game every day thus far for the month and no event for that Lambo. Grr. Thanks for any sugestions.

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm not entirely sure about your situation, but there are time limits as to when you can actually start events- it's something that I've encountered during the Corvette event and this recent Trueno event. I became unexpectedly busy when the events first opened and when I eventually got around to the game, I saw a countdown to when the opening for taking part would close. This might be what happened to you, only the opening didn't display on your device- it could just be an app error.

I'm sorry this happened to you. It always sucks to miss an event- I missed out on the first Jaguar event because I didn't have time.

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

Champion (Retired)
As already implied, the murcielago event has been and gone a couple of weeks ago. Not sure why it didn't show for you though. Might be worth speaking to support to see if they can give you some sort of compensation but proving that it really didn't show might be a bit tricky.
Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks guys. Not sure what happened. I got the alert on my phone notifying me that the event had begun. That notice I am referring to is like the one that says "your free premium crate has arrived", or "a new chapter has unlocked in the fast lane challenge". Kinda bugged that it seems I simply missed it. I swear I dont remember missing a day of logging in, but its possible I did. But why would I have gotten the notice that the challenge had started and it not be there when I logged in?? Very wierd indeed. Maybe the notice got delivered to me a day late and a dollar short?? But those are automated are they not I wonder. 

Message 4 of 4 (269 Views)