Re: Can I use two monthly gold cards at the same time?

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monthly gold card

★★★ Newbie
I can buy more than 2 monthly gold card at the same time ??
Ill get both of the gold from the 2 cards or more than 2 cards ?
Message 1 of 5 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Monthly gold card

★★★★ Guide

@Ibrahimphi unfortunately you can only have 1 monthly gold pass active at any one time

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (410 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@Ibrahimphi unfortunately you can only have 1 monthly gold pass active at any one time

Message 2 of 5 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oke ;( .. thanks for ur help
Message 3 of 5 (380 Views)

Can I use two monthly gold cards at the same time?

★ Apprentice

I recently bought a Monthly Gold Card. I was thinking of buying another one. Currently the gold card still have 28 days and I am thinking to buy another one. Would the two cards being used at the same time or it will continue after the first one has finished?

Message 4 of 5 (344 Views)

Re: Can I use two monthly gold cards at the same time?

@DanielLooi1710 wrote:

I recently bought a Monthly Gold Card. I was thinking of buying another one. Currently the gold card still have 28 days and I am thinking to buy another one. Would the two cards being used at the same time or it will continue after the first one has finished?

@DanielLooi1710 Well, I have never bought a Monthly Gold Card (and never will) but I think it's better to wait for the first one to expire and then make your second purchase afterwards.

Although it's better to wait for someone who actually bought a Monthly Gold Card to answer your question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)