Re: Missions: Lil Wayne

by jpstilts326

Original Post

Missions: Lil Wayne

★ Guide

I like it, finally we are able to get some vip pts free.

However, I've got concerns the EA/FM will not let us reach the VIP lvl 4 (permanent) in the way. Am I right?

Message 1 of 7 (565 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Highly doubt it. They're not doing it out of the goodness of their heart, they're trying to encourage you to spend real money by introducing you to the perks of the game. It's the same for pretty much all the things they do e.g. You can't get fully maxed out cars from events unless you buy the extra BPs using gold.

Free to play games are not designed to be played for free.
Message 2 of 7 (551 Views)

★ Apprentice

At least you could get VIP Privilege. But getting 2000 VIP Points is easy. You don't have to spend more than US$50 and you could get Level 4 VIP, if you succeed completing the missions.

Message 3 of 7 (526 Views)

★ Guide

@DanielLooi1710 wrote:

At least you could get VIP Privilege. But getting 2000 VIP Points is easy. You don't have to spend more than US$50 and you could get Level 4 VIP, if you succeed completing the missions.

Sorry @DanielLooi1710, But I'm not going to spend any real money on the game, never.

Message 4 of 7 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am not going to encourage players to make in-game purchases as some of them, like you, are not going to pay for a game. I was just explaining, so I am sorry that you have you had mistaken.
Message 5 of 7 (462 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been wondering the same thing... It'd be nice if they continued to dish out the vip points but who knows if EA will ACTUALLY hook it up or not.... They DID give everybody all those 8 star super car "Schnell" parts...... (that's because there were in game errors causing all kinds of hell) I still can't do anything with them though. I'm sure as hell not scraping them out
Message 6 of 7 (423 Views)

★ Guide

As I was expected, the greedy of EA is infinite. 0_o

The mission ended on VII level which in comparison with Epic Journey ten levels is unfair.

In total 1550 VIP points can be collected, still 450 missing to permanent VIP level 4.

I don't expect any new missions with VIP points.

Message 7 of 7 (391 Views)