Re: **Message To all Gamers**

by Ticksy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

**Message To all Gamers**

★★★ Apprentice

Ever had connection issues On Playstation, PC, Xbox One?

Well now i have found a fix!

Do NOT use wifi when playing Star Wars Battlefront. This can cause lag because other relatives are using the same wifi in the house/apartment and this can cause traffic on your broadband which causes lag on games.

Use a Ethernet Cable! Connect from your broadband to your console and then you will have no problems!

If you don't own a Ethernet Cable i would suggest buying one, You get faster speeds and uploads while your connected straight to the hub!

Something that fixed for me! 

Happy Gaming! Standard smile 

Message 1 of 3 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Ticksy and thank you for posting this solution. 

@Ticksy wrote:

Do NOT use wifi when playing Star Wars Battlefront. This can cause lag because other relatives are using the same wifi in the house/apartment and this can cause traffic on your broadband which causes lag on games.

Use a Ethernet Cable! Connect from your broadband to your console and then you will have no problems!

If you don't own a Ethernet Cable i would suggest buying one, You get faster speeds and uploads while your connected straight to the hub!

Hope other players will find it useful. I am sure this can clear our all the possible connection issues, but it is worth a shot. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (480 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Ticksy and thank you for posting this solution. 

@Ticksy wrote:

Hope other players will find it useful. I am sure this can clear our all the possible connection issues, but it is worth a shot. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Lets hope so too Standard smile

Cheers,

Reece

Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)