McLaren P1

by DuDaX16

Original Post

McLaren P1

★★★★ Apprentice

Is it just me, or is this going to be a tough one to beat without spending gold? You start with a 3 star P1 and need 40 BP in the very first wave. A bit too much IMO.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 20 (5,327 Views)

Re: McLaren P1

★★★★ Guide

@DuDaX16 thats what i was thinking, 40bps to level up to 4*, only 10bps for completing day 1 and 450 gold for 5bps from the market.........WTF!

Message 2 of 20 (5,307 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@richieluv76 it's made to make people spend money If they really want this car. Shameless greed.

Message 3 of 20 (5,301 Views)

@DuDaX16 wrote:

Is it just me, or is this going to be a tough one to beat without spending gold? You start with a 3 star P1 and need 40 BP in the very first wave. A bit too much IMO.

Thoughts?

@richieluv76 wrote:

@DuDaX16 thats what i was thinking, 40bps to level up to 4*, only 10bps for completing day 1 and 450 gold for 5bps from the market.........WTF!

@DuDaX16 and @richieluv76 Let's find out on the last day of Underworld special event to see if it's possible to complete without spending Gold instead of jumping to conclusions. Download laughing 25

The Fastlane special event featuring Hot Wheels Gazella GT only gave enough free blueprints to have a 5-star Hot Wheels Gazella GT.

It was possible to get a 5-Star Hot Wheels Gazella GT without spending Gold. And the proof is me. Download laughing 23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 20 (5,228 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TheRealJony my thoughts were more along the line of the amount of gold required to come out of the event with an 8* star car cuz lets face it how are we gonna get that many bps otherwise

Message 5 of 20 (5,220 Views)

@richieluv76 wrote:

@TheRealJony my thoughts were more along the line of the amount of gold required to come out of the event with an 8* star car cuz lets face it how are we gonna get that many bps otherwise

@richieluv76 It's impossible to buy all of the McLaren P1 blueprints from Underworld special event.

You're only allowed to buy 50 McLaren P1 blueprints from the special event. You'll have to get the blueprints elsewhere in the future. Inb4 McLaren P1 blueprints available in crates.

@Haemophilus_EA wrote:

You will not be able to buy all the BP from the Underworld Market needed to Max out your P1. This is as designed.

We will be making other opportunities available to obtain the remaining BP in future.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/66h9gp/p1_vs_laf_max_tuned_stats/dgjqs5k/?context=3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 6 of 20 (5,201 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@TheRealJony Thank you for the link. Still, I wonder why can't we get all the BP If we want. Does it make sense?

Message 7 of 20 (5,197 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DuDaX16 wrote:

@TheRealJony Thank you for the link. Still, I wonder why can't we get all the BP If we want. Does it make sense?

@DuDaX16 For the first time in NFS No Limits history, Firemonkeys and EA doesn't want peoples' money. Download laughing 21Download laughing 21Download laughing 21

On the serious note, I think McLaren P1 blueprints would be available for purchase in crates. Just like how Ferrari LaFerrari blueprints were available for purchase in Holiday Season crates. I'm already predicting something like this would happen in my previous post.

Need For Speed helper

Message 8 of 20 (5,186 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@TheRealJony LOL well said. Maybe that's what will happen, we will have the chance to get them in crates. The same happened with the Huracan.

Message 9 of 20 (5,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is no way you can get this car in the allotted time unless you spend gold. There is only 12 hrs left in the mission and I'm on 850bhp. For me to complete mission 7, I need another 15bhp and then a further 3 races. How the hell is that possible? I'm only at this as I spent 90 gold to restore plays.
Message 10 of 20 (5,135 Views)