Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC

by ivrognard

Original Post

Mass Effect 3 DLC

★★ Apprentice

Is there any word of the dlc's going on sale?? its like 
$40 for the main dlc's,  which is way more expensive than the main game, and not even enough content combined to make the main game.   This saddens me Frown

Message 1 of 4 (459 Views)

@SirSmackems  Sadly, no. As for content, i advise to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition, which will bring you From Ashes DLC (plus a new squad member, 6 outfits, some weapons and a new war asset), grab the free DLC's (Extended Cut and the Multiplayer DLC's: Resurgence, Earth, Retaliation, Reckoning, Rebellion).

Important DLC's: Omega, Citadel, Leviathan. Everything else is optional. 

I've bought the DLC's for full price with Bioware Points. But instead of buying everything at once i've bought a 1600 points package each month (which allowed me to complete ME2/3 DLC's and DA2 DLC's). I looked in extra contents for the cost of DLC's in Bioware Points, i've made the necessary calculations to determine how many points i will need and started to buy them and add the DLC's. Took me half year, but i've got them. If money are a problem, do the sensible thing and don't buy everything at once. 

I still hope that EA will give up on the points system for the DLC's (they can't give up enitrely on it, as ME3 MP is using the points for the crates, but the crates can be bought with ingame credits and a wee bit of grind), but i don't see that happening soon.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just go for the deluxe edition it's like 30$ now.

Message 3 of 4 (404 Views)

The upgrade goes relatively often in sales for like 7-10 euro. So, if he has the base game, that would be the better deal.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)