Make the Chomper Great Again

by IIINCORRUPTIBLE

Original Post

Make the Chomper Great Again

★ Guide

...By making the Unicorn Chomper unlockable through Garden Warefare 2...

Message 1 of 22 (927 Views)

Re: Make the Chomper Great Again

★ Guide

here here!!!

Message 2 of 22 (918 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

it would make it really good for players who are too late for the inport characters feature (like me) but, just think, some people worked really hard for it and making it unlockable though gw2 would ruin the accomplishment wouldn't it :P

Message 3 of 22 (908 Views)

★ Guide

Technically since you'll only play the Unicorn Chomper until you get bored of it, the Chomper is as great as he'll ever be, regardless of access to the Ultra-Sleek, Super-Sexy, Wonderfully-Legendary Unicorn Chomper. ;D

Message 4 of 22 (881 Views)

★★★ Guide

Eh... I mastered the Unicorn Chomper during the old plants vs new zombies event. I think it is way over rated. Its true people worked hard for it, but frankly, it seems more like they jumped through EA's hoops. If the Unicorn Chomper were to be unlocked through GW2 (and not through a reinstated transfer) I think it would require reaching rank 5455. At that point you mastered it and every other class, so there is no reason you couldn't play as it.

Message 5 of 22 (868 Views)

Why do you people even want this terrible character. Its just a reskin of the normal chomper. The warp ability is broken and everyone targets you. And of course its only good for reaching max rank.

Message 6 of 22 (863 Views)

People always want what they don't have, even more so if they can't have it.  It's just human nature.

Message 7 of 22 (853 Views)

★ Guide

I couldn't agree more, ever since I first heard about the unicorn I tried to find a way to earn it. I even bought the first game, it is in fact what caused me to start typing on the forums. this is such a big discussion and I don't have a theory.

Message 8 of 22 (847 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I really enjoy playing my Unicorn Chomper, but as stated before me the Rainbow Warp ability is a bit glitchy.

Rainbow Warp is clearly intended to emulate the Scientists Warp ability however unlike the Scientist Warp that it copies the Rainbow Warp has a tendency to be blocked by upward angled terrain and small bumps and edges.

Considering how vital the Rainbow Warp ability is for the successful playing of the Unicorn Chomper the fact that it is highly unreliable on anything other than flat even terrain seriously hampers the characters ability to excel on the battlefield.

Despite the flaw everyone who doesn't own it desperately wants it despite that fact that their window of opportunity closed months ago.
Message 9 of 22 (838 Views)

★ Guide

@pandareno1999 wrote:

People always want what they don't have, even more so if they can't have it.  It's just human nature.

it is actually that, and I finally have a theory (in fact 2)!! 

I think hat unicorn chomper is like a sign of status to show that you are a professional and that you have everything

My second os that people just hate seeing the empty pot/slot in the character room, I mean i don't have it and it is really frustrating. (i don't know if there was always eleven slots, but still, never the less.) 

(don't spray)

Message 10 of 22 (821 Views)