MB-AMG GT detuned from 933 to 864 PR

by skelmodee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MB-AMG GT detuned from 933 to 864 PR

★★ Novice

Does anyone know if there was a nerf for the Mercedes-AMG GT?  Last night I was at a PR of 933 and this morning it was 864.  Nothing else changed as far as I can tell.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (1,007 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MB-AMG GT detuned from 933 to 864 PR

[ Edited ]

@skelmodee The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT's stats were bugged.

After downloading 20 MB of data in game, the stats were fixed. The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT's stats are now correct.

Haemophilus_EA wrote:

I'm actually going to be pretty straight about this...

1) If you're finding your game is doing a download of ~20MB, that's as expected. We did a small push of data containing mainly fixes as well as behind the scenes stuff to better optimize graphics management. One of the fixes was to do with the AMG PR stat. It was not working as intending and now has been corrected, however this may manifest as a PR drop for some places but rest assured, this is now the correct PR value for your car.

2) At the same time as the data push we also did a ban wave and have banned a lot of currency cheaters. If you're unable to get into the game and you have hacked currency, you're most likely banned.

Normally, banned players will see a splash screen message informing that they are banned, however there's a hiccup with that we're currently in the process of ironing out.

But yeah. Banned.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5trdjj/anyone_else_get_a_17mb_update_when_opening_game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@skelmodee The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT's stats were bugged.

After downloading 20 MB of data in game, the stats were fixed. The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT's stats are now correct.

Haemophilus_EA wrote:

I'm actually going to be pretty straight about this...

1) If you're finding your game is doing a download of ~20MB, that's as expected. We did a small push of data containing mainly fixes as well as behind the scenes stuff to better optimize graphics management. One of the fixes was to do with the AMG PR stat. It was not working as intending and now has been corrected, however this may manifest as a PR drop for some places but rest assured, this is now the correct PR value for your car.

2) At the same time as the data push we also did a ban wave and have banned a lot of currency cheaters. If you're unable to get into the game and you have hacked currency, you're most likely banned.

Normally, banned players will see a splash screen message informing that they are banned, however there's a hiccup with that we're currently in the process of ironing out.

But yeah. Banned.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5trdjj/anyone_else_get_a_17mb_update_when_opening_game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 10 (1,162 Views)

★★ Novice

@TheRealJony Thanks for the response.  I assumed something like that had happened but it's good to know for certain.  In your experience, is the AMG sufficient to get to the end of the races?  I only have six more to go in Chapter 19 but now they seem pretty hard - if not impossible - with this car.  I can continue to upgrade but would rather switch to another car if it's not going to make it.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 10 (956 Views)

★ Apprentice

As the last race which you will need to race with Marcus King, his Koenigsegg CCX is 990 PR. Currently, your AMG-GT is 933 PR. So, what parts do you have on your AMG-GT? Kindly let me know so that I can estimate the count for you. Thanks.

Message 4 of 10 (941 Views)

@skelmodee wrote:

@TheRealJony Thanks for the response.  I assumed something like that had happened but it's good to know for certain.  In your experience, is the AMG sufficient to get to the end of the races?  I only have six more to go in Chapter 19 but now they seem pretty hard - if not impossible - with this car.  I can continue to upgrade but would rather switch to another car if it's not going to make it.

Thanks!

@skelmodee I didn't use the Mercedes-Benz AMG-GT to take on Marcus King.

I used the McLaren 650S to take him on.

My Mercedes-Benz AMG-GT doesn't have a very high PR right now, so I don't know for sure if its max PR is high enough to take on Marcus King.

Both SRT Viper GTS and McLaren 650S would be better alternatives to your Mercedes-Benz AMG-GT if you're struggling with events in Chapter 19.

@DanielLooi1710 wrote:

As the last race which you will need to race with Marcus King, his Koenigsegg CCX is 990 PR. Currently, your AMG-GT is 933 PR. So, what parts do you have on your AMG-GT? Kindly let me know so that I can estimate the count for you. Thanks.

@DanielLooi1710 I believe you should read what was posted above.

skelmodee's Mercedes-Benz AMG-GT's car stats were bugged.

Then a 20 MB download fixed that bug and the AMG-GT's car stats are now correct.

Need For Speed helper

Message 5 of 10 (912 Views)

★ Apprentice

What I want to reply is after the bug that caused skelmodee's AMG GT to have lower PR. I am just asking him for the parts he has on the AMG GT, as he said his AMG GT is 933 PR.

Message 6 of 10 (897 Views)

★★ Novice

@DanielLooi1710 My AMG's PR after the correction is 864.  The Engine, Gearbox and ECU are each 770 parts; the Turbo, Wheels and Nitro are 758.

Message 7 of 10 (885 Views)

★ Apprentice

As I know, the AMG GT highest PR is 937, but after tuning I don't know whether it will reach 990 PR. Maybe It could.

Message 8 of 10 (869 Views)

★ Apprentice
You can win marcus with a max amg, with full black parts and even with a good start
Message 9 of 10 (832 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A fully tuned (with all 12 slots) AMG GT can reach 1031PR, so yes, this could lead you to the end...

Message 10 of 10 (810 Views)