M1911 care package skin

by ajguyt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

M1911 care package skin

★★★ Newbie
I spent 120$ and 5000 scraps to get the M1911 "The Care Package" skin. I didn't get it. Is it even there? I know it's extremely rare but I feel like this is unusually rare.
Message 1 of 5 (1,919 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: M1911 care package skin

@ajguyt wrote:
I spent 120$ and 5000 scraps to get the M1911 "The Care Package" skin. I didn't get it. Is it even there? I know it's extremely rare but I feel like this is unusually rare.

Welcome to RNG. By its very nature you could conceivably spend $1000 and never get the rare or super rare skin that you want or you could get it for free from a battlepack that you earned without paying. The system is working as intended.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,189 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

this would be a post for the battlefield 1 boards they can help ya there 

Message 2 of 5 (1,882 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I did the same and didn't no get it, instead all I got was repeats of the same skins, is the care package skin even there???
Message 3 of 5 (1,649 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Like all the vehicle skins, there´s a reason why they´re called "super rare" Wink

They are there, I have seen them, but not very often.

I have given up any hope of getting one of them, I´m focusing on the normal skins.

Message 4 of 5 (1,631 Views)

@ajguyt wrote:

Welcome to RNG. By its very nature you could conceivably spend $1000 and never get the rare or super rare skin that you want or you could get it for free from a battlepack that you earned without paying. The system is working as intended.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (2,190 Views)