Lost Challenge Code. Where do I find without doing challenge again?

by playerwqlg8lmp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Challenge Code. Where do I find without doing challenge again?

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to locate the code again after you've finished a trials of Gnomus challenge. Did the Red Gnome challenge and the Blue challenge. Wrote down the Blue, but not the Red.

Message 1 of 6 (734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Challenge Code. Where do I find without doing challenge again?

I haven't actually completed the trials, but I've seen this question several times and think I can help.  I believe you can go to the start of the trial as a cactus or pirate and fly your drone through to where the code is shown.  But I think you can also just enter through the portal that opens up in the main gnome area after you complete the trial.  Someone else who knows for sure will hopefully post here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (814 Views)

All Replies

I haven't actually completed the trials, but I've seen this question several times and think I can help.  I believe you can go to the start of the trial as a cactus or pirate and fly your drone through to where the code is shown.  But I think you can also just enter through the portal that opens up in the main gnome area after you complete the trial.  Someone else who knows for sure will hopefully post here.

Message 2 of 6 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks,

will give it a try

Message 3 of 6 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It Worked! Thanks.Cool

Message 4 of 6 (720 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You can also use the cactus/pirate zoom if you are unable to use a drone.

Message 5 of 6 (704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes, except on the Red trial, where the drone ability is disabled, presumably to prevent them flying past all of the obstacles.

Message 6 of 6 (703 Views)