Let us pick our Prestige plate to display!!!

by Ziago_J

Original Post

Let us pick our Prestige plate to display!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You know your XP bar? The one that gets shinier and shinier the higher you level your character? I think it would be really cool if we could select which one to display from the ones we've unlocked for that specific variant.

I have oodles of characters just sitting at super elite waiting to be leveled up to master, mainly because I really, really, REALLY like the shiny gem-covered plate way more than the Master diamond covered plate.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to mask just how high you've leveled that character to the players you're stomping them with? Sometimes seeing a Master plate will cause me to switch characters too... simply because I don't want to fight a Master player with an unleveled one!!! This could very well be the case for other people who are just trying to level... then those shiny diamonds take a toll on your personal willpower, somehow FORCING you to switch! It's those diamonds, I SWEAR!!!!

So the deception just might make life easier for the plants you're stomping on!

I know the secret about diamonds. They aren't that rare, there's just a Diamond mine Monopoly going on. Lemme display that ultra sleek, super-sexy gem covered plate and I'll be your best brainz. Friend. Your friends brainz... *drool*... At least consider it for Gw3! Thanks.

Message 1 of 1 (342 Views)