Re: Let's talk: improved Multiplayer matching in the future: More fun, more mode

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Let's talk: improved Multiplayer matching in the future: More fun, more modes.

★ Pro

i suggested this in the Spanish forum, but it's a little desolate...

I really would like to play with my friends in a differents conditions... Like '' Party Multiplayer game'', when the normal conditions changes, like in the missions or Daily challenges. Yes... I know this maybe unbalances the game... but only for fun, suppose you don't lose or gain stars, just play for fun... I that, inclusive we can create the conditions: starts with 5 suns/brains, or every players draw 3 cards every turn, every plants and zombies gains 1/1 when played... Is to give a different air to the game... And that not everything is '' Ranked normal Multiplayer game '' 

I confess that I really don't like Rank, i always play Casual game, and just for fun and do the quests and complete the collection plants/zombies, I know there are many like me, And we would like crazy and fun diversity game modes...

Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)

Re: Let's talk: improved Multiplayer matching in the future: More fun, more mode

★★★★★ Guide

Well, you can always challenge a friend to a duel, so there's that.

But you can't change the rules of the duel as you mentioned, unfortunately.

I don't know if that would be implemented into the game at some point. I don't know if any card game ever has even implemented something like that xD

I would be interesting though, but I really doubt we will ever see something like that besides the daily challenges.

Message 2 of 4 (414 Views)

★ Pro

I know i can't change the rules of the duel... That's why i suggest it. 

The daily challenges are really fun with random conditions, and missions, is just that, put thats in a multiplayer fighting Standard smile or more crazy conditions. It will be great for us , I do not think it's something that difficult or that it costs them much to do that. 

Message 3 of 4 (409 Views)

★ Pro

Let's be creative:

Fun Modes:

Eureka: Every player draw +3 cards every turn ( 2 of the entirely game,and 1 of our deck), and can have 15 cards at most in hands.

Really a mess: Every plant and zombie draw one card of a class different of the own Hero classes. (For example if you are Green Shadow, you're plants maybe draw cards of solar, kabloom or guardian).

Don't waste time, just fight: The game starts in the round 10 (that mean, you receive 10 sun/brains in the round one).

Prepare you fight: Plants and zombies can only start attacking after turn 5, but you can use tricks before.

The world upside down:  All common plants gets + 4/4 when played.  Rare, super-rare and legendaries gets less half of its life and attack.

And yeah, the others conditions we all know in the missions:

every plant/zombie gets +1/1 each turn, end of the turn each plant/zombie with the more health does bonus attacks, end of the turn everything gets 1 of damage, etc... 

Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)