Re: LEBRON SUPREMACY Collectibles

by CauseLeuCharM

Original Post

LEBRON SUPREMACY Collectibles

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA/Fellow Players. Can anyone help me with tips or tricks to getting the right supremacy collectible for completing the off/def sets? Maybe a certain way of beating the event? I have been grinding this event since i started and every time i get dupes. I would think that EA has devised some certain way to obtaining the particular collectible based on your gameplay within supremacy live event. Please help as this event is just KILLING time and effort
Message 1 of 8 (5,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having same problem I can't get the "box out" one for defense I have the entire offense filled and have been playing this game for almost a year and wasted so much money on nba cash just to fill my stamina cause it takes ten stamina points just to play it and I constantly get the same ones over and over again
Message 2 of 8 (5,792 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too same thing played and spent hella money. I need rebounding. It refuses to award it
Message 3 of 8 (5,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Up for this i got this same problem and E.A got no action on this matter .
Message 4 of 8 (4,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i already got it the supremacy lebron,i just change my team to cavs and atleast one cavs player when you play supremacy event..(you can change to your original team afterwards)i also play that several times and yet you always got the same reward agin and again,well it works for me,i just hope you guys will
Message 5 of 8 (4,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how to get dribbling because thats the last one I need and it refuses to award it. I've tried doing the things my friends who play NBA Live tell me to do, and I still can't get it. If anyone has tips on how to get dribbling, please tell me because I am trying so hard and have wasted so much stamina and NBA cash to refill my stamina to get it. It's getting out of hand! Thanks!! 🙏🙏

Message 6 of 8 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello everyone,
I'm playing this game for half year already (4 months actively). Probably there's no special recipe for supermacy set... but I've managed to do it in first 2 month of playing. I can tell you my experience on this set.
How I was grinding it? Well, after first win on every live event I played this event. If I could I played it again ... and after using my 30 stamina, I played stamina event and played this same event. And after I've won the event I pressed Play again two times, and then I tried to complete my daily task to get another 30 stamina. And I've done this the same way as before.
How I was collecting those collectibles? Well I thought I could make this set again, so I used to save 2 of all those collectibles. Then I've realised I've made a mistake, but still I was collecting those collectibles until I got what I've needed.
So my advice here is to play this event every week and try to do it multiple times, and soon you'll see the results, which will be probably more positive than my attempts on getting that colorful spring chicken at incubation set for Rodman. Standard smile I hope I'll be helping you all with my experience on this set and I wish you the best of luck. Standard smile

Mitja aka. CauseLeuCharM

"In this game, knowledge of scoring 3PTs is your greatest attribute!"
Message 7 of 8 (2,923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

All you have done here is boasted about how your so good and how u did it easy , then ur advice was to keep playing . Well nah , I thought I could just stop playing the supremacy events and get 93 Lebron. I have 8/10 on both offensive and defensive sets , I have lots of experiance , and I have wasted around 570 stamina. I just don't understand why u put this on , there is no tip here 

Message 8 of 8 (2,121 Views)