Re: Just reached level 100, still dont see mechanic or tuning option

by Newerbie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just reached level 100, still dont see mechanic or tuning option

★★ Novice

Hello everyone, 

I just reached level 100 and still don't get an option to see the mechanic level or to tune cars. When i play blackridge rivals, it says max pr to unlock tuning. I don't understand. Can anyone explain or give my link which explains this. I use iphone to play the game. 

Hoping to hear from anyone who might have an answer. 

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 9 (2,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

In order to unlock the tuning and mechanic features, there are some requirements:

1) At least one of your Sports class or above cars needs to be at 8 stars (max blueprints).

2) At least one of your Sports class and above cars needs to have all Black edition parts (it's one step above legendary) all at their maximum ratings.

3) The above two requirements are non optional if you want either one of them to show up and work.

Tuning will only be available for cars that have reached their maximum rating for both stars and parts.

You can level up your legendary parts the same way with any other level through the tuner kits and parts in tuner trials.

Please be aware though, the tuner trials for the legendary part require a Dodge Viper with around 830 PR to complete easily and the Black Edition tuner trials require a Pagani Huayra with about 870 PR to complete relatively easily.

It will take some time to gather the necessary parts and in-game cash, please try not to get too frustrated- too much stress is bad for you.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,936 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

In order to unlock the tuning and mechanic features, there are some requirements:

1) At least one of your Sports class or above cars needs to be at 8 stars (max blueprints).

2) At least one of your Sports class and above cars needs to have all Black edition parts (it's one step above legendary) all at their maximum ratings.

3) The above two requirements are non optional if you want either one of them to show up and work.

Tuning will only be available for cars that have reached their maximum rating for both stars and parts.

You can level up your legendary parts the same way with any other level through the tuner kits and parts in tuner trials.

Please be aware though, the tuner trials for the legendary part require a Dodge Viper with around 830 PR to complete easily and the Black Edition tuner trials require a Pagani Huayra with about 870 PR to complete relatively easily.

It will take some time to gather the necessary parts and in-game cash, please try not to get too frustrated- too much stress is bad for you.

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 9 (2,937 Views)

★★ Novice
Since reaching level 100, when I click on the race button on black ridge, the game crashes. Is there a solution to this.
Message 3 of 9 (2,878 Views)

Game crashes when I click on the race button on black ridge

★★ Novice
The moment I click on the race button in black ridge, the game crashes. Is there any solution to this issue, is anyone else facing the same concern?

Please help. Thanks
Message 4 of 9 (2,882 Views)

Re: Blackridge rivals. Still doesn't work

★★ Novice
I am facing the same issue, the moment i click on the race button in blackridge rivals, the game shuts down. I have restarted the phone several times, no go. If I reinstall the game will I loose data?

Please respond @ ea support
Message 5 of 9 (2,870 Views)

game crashes when i hit the race button on black ridge rivala

★★ Novice

hello everyone, 

The game crashes when i hit the race button on black ridge rivals. 

I was told to reinstall the app. 

I would like to know if it is a wise option

It to me a long time to reach level 100.

If i reinstalll the game, will i get my level and my cars back?

or should i continue to play the game with out black ridge rivals?

Please reply. 

@ EA please dont delete my question again. 

Thanks.

Message 6 of 9 (2,860 Views)

Re: game crashes when i hit the race button on black ridge rivala

★★★ Apprentice

If you're going to delete and reinstall the app, I suggest you backup your device to a computer. By backup, I mean a full and complete backup of your device.

When I got my new iPhone, I did a full backup of my old phone onto my computer and restored that backup onto my new phone. I got all of my info and accounts back without any problem because of this, and I suggest you do the same.

Either way, doing a full backup for any device is a good idea. I'm not sure what you are using to play this game, but I think there are ways to go about the process you need. 

Message 7 of 9 (2,837 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for the reply, I will be more than happy to backup my iphone and restore it from backup, 

My concern is,will i loose all my cars and blueprints. 

Do i need to start from fresh?

Message 8 of 9 (2,830 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Firstly, enough with the spam posts. You don't need to say the same thing 4 times.

Secondly, as long as you're logged in to a Google account (I assume there is an iOS equivalent) reinstalling should not wipe your progress. The game might open up first time as if it's wiped but it should allow you to log back in and all your progress should still be there. Make sure your latest save is backed up to the cloud before reinstalling. It should do it automatically but worth just double checking
Message 9 of 9 (2,813 Views)