Is there any game you miss playing?

by mathematics654

Original Post

Re: Is there any game you miss playing?

@Straatford87, ages since i've played Lords of Magic, which reminds me that i should grab it from GOG again (as i do not have the disc anymore).

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 21 of 79 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

I try to stay away from GOG because there's so much that I would want to play. I probably couldn't help myself.. :D

Message 22 of 79 (471 Views)

@Straatford87 i so fully understand that feeling. Wink

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 23 of 79 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Straatford87 wrote:

@ivrognard

I try to stay away from GOG because there's so much that I would want to play. I probably couldn't help myself.. :D

@ivrognard, @Straatford87

Lol! Why can't we be 14 years again? Frown

If only GOG would exist when we were younger... Thinking

Message 24 of 79 (460 Views)

★★ Pro

When my parents will allow me to buy online I will probobly have the same thing about Origin, I have very long list of games I want Standard smile but no way I will try to step away

Message 25 of 79 (452 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654 @DarkBanishing @ivrognard

An interesting thing is that it's never been easier to get your hands on a game. Yet, I have more trouble getting into a new game these days. When I was younger, I would just go to the store and pick up any game that was on discount and had a cool looking box cover.

These days, instead sometimes I spend more time reading reviews or trying to decide which game to play, instead of actually playing games. The struggle is real..! Devil

Message 26 of 79 (448 Views)

@Straatford87

I understand this, totally! Devil

Message 27 of 79 (439 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87

Great news! I resurrected my old windows XP PC, so I'm able to play NBA Live 07 and Un-glitchy SIms 2 ones again! (FIFA 06 not working, since I have USB keyboard), if someone know if I able to use the TV speakers wth the PC, can you tell me? because now the old PC ton't have sound.

By the way, the store that I got the cable for the PC also selling old games, so I got the original NFS Most Wanted!

Message 28 of 79 (416 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Hey! That's great news! :eahigh_file:

You probably could use the TV speakers, but you might need some sort of converter. I have to admit that I'm not super knowledgeable about that stuff though - try a web search and you might be able to find something.

Lastly, I really hope that you will enjoy playing some of your old favorites again.. Standard smile

Message 29 of 79 (409 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

All those great old games... I miss them so much. Just remembered a game, I`ve played A LOT: Xenon 2: Megablast!

Why am I sooo old? Frown 

Archi.png
Message 30 of 79 (397 Views)