Imp can fire during closing TT ceremony

by MikeFasBear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Imp can fire during closing TT ceremony

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've figured out a potential (funny) glitch.  If you time it just right and eject from your mech a second or two before closing bell on Tuff Turf you'll have fire capability throughout the closing ceremony.  I've attached an image of me doing this as I am approaching the King Yeti as he dances I am blasting him.  I have the video and it is utterly hilarious.  I first did this a month back and figured it was just a one off behavior.  I did it again recently and then I tried again to do it but the timing has to be exact so it never worked.  I finally accomplished this within this game (see photo)...the second time it happened I actually vanquished a corn as he stood there...it was hilarious.

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Imp can fire during closing TT ceremony

I have never learned to time it right, but there are many situations where this can be done.  I've seen people pop out bean bombs when crazy dave's rv is flying the team home, for one.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

here is another...funny

Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

I have never learned to time it right, but there are many situations where this can be done.  I've seen people pop out bean bombs when crazy dave's rv is flying the team home, for one.

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)