If it was made, what do you think Garden Warfare 3 should be (opinion thread)

by SonicMaster92

Original Post

If it was made, what do you think Garden Warfare 3 should be (opinion thread)

★★★★ Guide

Only give your opinions here; anything off-topic or in another thread will not be allowed.

Message 1 of 24 (1,898 Views)

Re: If it was made, what do you think Garden Warfare 3 should be (opinion thread

Champion (Retired)
I would like to see simplicity again. It worked well for the first one. Don't get me wrong, I love to beebop around the backyard from time to time. Sometimes simplicity makes a bigger statement than the grand. I think a combination of GW1 and Gw2 would be perfect. And if citron stayed in the future(far future, not in gw3) I wouldn't mind that either. They can make another tank class for the little ones to have fun with. Sometimes you just have to go back to the drawing board. Last but not least, bullets and lasers can't go through walls, and if they do it should break the landscape for equal return fire, so no more head glitches please.
Message 2 of 24 (1,845 Views)

Re: If it was made, what do you think Garden Warfare 3 should be (opinion thread

★★★★★ Expert

I would like to see GW3 support Virtual Reality. That would be awesome !!

Message 3 of 24 (1,829 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'd like to see the backyard mode turned into a winnable multiplayer conquest-like mode. 

Message 4 of 24 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wanna see at least 8 new turf takeover maps and no garden ops maps, please.

I think they could create a free for all mode, where you could be a plant or zombie and kill each other till last man standing wins.

Oh and no Gnomes, had enough of this storyline.

Message 5 of 24 (1,781 Views)

★★ Guide

In my opinion, the most important thing is to connect all plattforms together, so PC-Players could fight against Consoleplayers or play togther against others.....what would be amazing..no more empty stages AND an unique selling point

Also more extended Missions in the Storymode toghter with friends could be an option....and of course MORE maps

Message 6 of 24 (1,771 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I like opus idea of combining platforms. I would say leave PC out of it. There are too many ways to manipulate the game. All the record boards would be taken by PC users. I think the best target range time is around 1 second. And aimbot would take the the most vanquished records. PC is a different ball game all together. My 8 year old son consistently gets 80+ vanquishes a game on PC, while on Xbox he's around the upper 30's.
Message 7 of 24 (1,735 Views)

★★ Novice

More and more balanced turf takeover maps. I think it's the best mode but the design of some of the maps (zombopolis in particular) is so unfair towards one side

Message 8 of 24 (1,660 Views)

★ Guide

Only turf takeover maps.

Message 9 of 24 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Novice

For GW3, I'd like to see:

1. 2 new classes for both plants and zombies (totaling 10 including Torchwood and Hover-Goat 3000)

2. The Torch Wood and Hover-Goat 3000 classes getting variants and being released as a part of a free DLC update (DLC update 1) for everyone, with their own coins-brought, sticker pack (Gnomus Pack) for players to purchase in order to unlock the character's variant classes  - they gotta make that additional coin somehow...

That way they're releasing 2.5 classes instead of 3, so it's not too much work for them.

3. Because it's Garden Warfare 3, I think the main selling point of this game could be the introduction of a new faction group of classes. With Garden Warfare 1, there was two factions, Plants and Zombies, and with Garden Warfare 2, there was the time-warp story line.

Now with Garden Warfare 3, the battle lines are now divided even more, with a third faction making the presence known. What that faction is, I have no clue whatsoever, maybe we could include a new discussion topic if there isn't one already made. 

4. New classes:

As for new classes - I'd like an exotic plant similar to the Vileplume pokemon that was based on the Rafflesia plant, it could be a new tank class. As for the zombies, I think a class that can camoflage or go invisible for short periods of time would be good. I think it's only fair if there's a zombie class similar to the Chomper that can make fallen plants immune to the revive mechanic, and a plants class that can run fast like the imp and have its own version of the mech. Maybe they could make the Super Laser Bean a class that could compliment the imps class.

5. New changes:

I'd like there to be more ability alternatives and Rux's shop to become a permanent thing. So if there's a specific character sticker you want but can't get, you can pay a huge amount of coins for it, as opposed to buying sticker packs, which would maintain coin packs being brought and allow the game devs to have a constant flow of revenue. 

I'd like the game to have a proper single-player campaign or possibly become a more open-world. I really like the hub area, which I thought was pretty good. I'd like for them to expand upon it.

To allow Xbox and PS4 players to play together, which would ensure there's always multiple games going on, it would extend the lifespan of the game and prevent the decreasing of player numbers. 

6. Season Pass 

New content that doesn't split the player base - additional characters, ability upgrades, character variants, double XP / coins / stars on certain days, legendary appearance items. 

Message 10 of 24 (1,608 Views)