Re: If I wanted to Buy Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour not through Origin

by eyeshot2013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I wanted to Buy Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour not through Origin?

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to buy then download command and conquer Generals/Zero Hour not through Origin(Due to it not being able to download), What would I do?

Message 1 of 7 (3,396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I wanted to Buy Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour not through Origin

Community Manager

Hey @ben10woln C&C: Generals and Zero Hour are available on Origin as part of Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-the-ultimate-collecti...

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,336 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ben10woln C&C: Generals and Zero Hour are available on Origin as part of Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-the-ultimate-collecti...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko What about Mac?
Message 3 of 7 (3,081 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zerotolerance_j, Command & Conquer on Origin does not currently support Mac, as such if you are not running a Windows OS then you will not be able to play the game.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (3,068 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much this is one my mine and my father favorite games from when I was a child! Father very realistic person so no made up people makes this a game we will play togather 10 years later!

Message 5 of 7 (2,902 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @eyeshot2013.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (2,889 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @eyeshot2013.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,888 Views)