Re: Idea for "UFC manager" mode (please read)

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Idea for "UFC manager" mode (please read)

★★ Novice

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!!

So, I have amazing idea which i called "UFC Manager". In this mode you can create your own UFC and do whatever what you want. I think, it will be like Universe Mode in WWE 2K or like myGM in NBA 2K

First of all, how it will be looked???????

Menu of this mode will be started with calendar, like in NBA 2K myGM mode (i will do a lot of comparisions with NBA 2K game). And in this calendar you can put your UFC events only on Saturday (if it PPV card) or on Sunday or Friday (if it Fight Night)

So, after that, when you click on circle (PS4), you will go to the main menu, which look like this:

What will be on this menu???

Well, i think it will be 6 parts:

1) Fighters

2) Rankings

3) History

4) News

5) Budget

6) Options

Now, let me to talk about every part (without options)

FIGHTERS

In "fighters" you can look at every fighter at every division (in next photo how it will be look like)

And if you click on R3 button (on PS4) you can see skills of every fighter, perks and moves, their contract with UFC, fights history in UFC and their career accomplishments

Also, it will be awesome to have a chance to edit every licensed fighter: edit appeareance (tattoos and beards), edit skills, moves and perks

I think, it will be good to have a chance to create free agents. Create their appearence, fighting record, skills, etc.

So, you need to have a chance to edit everyone.

RANKINGS

In rankings menu, you can see rankings of every division and every card, rankings will be edited, like in real life

HISTORY

In history menu you will see history of every championship and every PPV and Fight Night card.

In championship menu you will see who won title, when and where.

Also, in event history you will see where every event take place, who fought on this event, etc.

NEWS

Here you will see news about new fight announcments, ranking updates, who signed to UFC, etc.

BUDGET

In budget menu, you will edit fighters salaries and other stuff like this.

So, now i what to talk about creation of the card

• First, you pick a date of the event (you can do only one card at the weekend (1 time per year you can do 2 or 3 cards on the weekend like on the International Fight Week)).
  • Second thing which you need to do is to pick city and country for the card (And you need to look on things like UFC popularity in country or state where you want to have event. It will be depends on attendance of the event) P.S. I think it will be good to choose 2-3 cities from every USA state and from popular MMA countries like Australia, UK, Russia, Brazil, etc. to hold event where you want.
  • After that, you will choose which event it will be: PPV, UFC on Fox, UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 or on UFC Fight Pass.
  • Next, you can decide how many fights will be on event card and how many fights will be on main card and on the prelims. (On Fox and UFC Fight Pass event will be max. 4 fights in main card).
  • After that, you will choose fights, stipulations and you need to look to things like fighter global (world) popularity and local popularity (Ex. if event take place in Russia, fighters from former USSR countries will have very high local popularity and guys like Conor or Rousey will have big both popularities very high) and how much money you need to pay to fighter. 
  • After every event you will see how many people buy PPV or if it Fight Night - how many people watch event. Also you will see buyrate of the event and how much you paid to fighters. Also, you will see who won Performance of the Night awaeds and which fight is FOTN.

Other things, which i want to see:

•  Fighters can be injured and you need to find change and guys, who you want to see how change can decline your offer if they have injury or if they don't want to fight on short notice
  • You can create and edit fighters for The Ultimate Fighter

So, I think what someone from EA will see it and do this mode

PLEASE, GUYS, GIVE IT TO YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (1,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Egorych724

We are not able to accept unsolicited product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We recognize and appreciate the effort that goes into game and product ideas and submissions. We have thousands of employees worldwide who are constantly generating and developing games and new game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many do not. Because of our creative scope, we do not accept unsolicited product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

If you are interested in joining the EA team and you are over the age of eighteen, visit http://careers.ea.com to view our current job openings. If you are thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out http://careers.ea.com/students.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,981 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Egorych724

We are not able to accept unsolicited product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We recognize and appreciate the effort that goes into game and product ideas and submissions. We have thousands of employees worldwide who are constantly generating and developing games and new game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many do not. Because of our creative scope, we do not accept unsolicited product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

If you are interested in joining the EA team and you are over the age of eighteen, visit http://careers.ea.com to view our current job openings. If you are thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out http://careers.ea.com/students.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is an awesome idea and I've had the same idea for months. Everything you have here is amazing but I would also like a sort of scouting function like in FIFA where you can send a maximum of 3 scouts to places in the world. For the UFC manager mode you would have them do the same thing and go to promotions in the areas you send them to to look for new talent. I would also like to see a contract negotiation feature. In this feature you would negotiate a base salary for fighters along with a set amount of fights the contract lasts for like in the UFC. On top of this a free agent feature would be cool where if your top guys are unhappy or no longer want to fight in the UFC you can let them go to a different promotion. Also other too guys at other promotions can sign a contract with you to come to the UFC. I envision this being the best add to the game. The game already has an amazing look and a great feel to it but it lacks a mode that can go on for an extended period of time. For example in the career mode you're career only lasts a certain amount of time until you are forced into retirement which is realistic and I have no problem with that but if this is the featured mode it gets sort of stale after a little while if the same repetitiveness. Then there is ultimate team which again turns into the same sort of repetitiveness. This new mode would bring a whole new market to the game for the gamers who are fans of the GM mode in NBA 2k or the manager mode in FIFA or any of those sorts of modes. It would bring a whole new flavor and freshness to a game that has already succeeded in gameplay and feel. The one thing in my mind this game lacks is a new mode that can sustain itself for a longer period of time than the other fantastic game modes already on the game. The game mode to do it in my mind and many others minds is the manager mode that Egorych724 pitched and that I added to in this thread. I really hope the developers and staff at EA see this and take it into consideration as I know it will do well if it is implemented into the next EA UFC game thank you for taking the time to read this and taking it into your consideration.
Message 3 of 3 (1,673 Views)