Re: [INFO] EA Live Show at Gamescom. August 21/2017

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

[INFO] EA Live Show at Gamescom. August 21/2017

Hero (Retired)

Hello everyone! Today at Gamescom EA will show something new about Star Wars Battlefront II, Need for Speed Payback, EA Sports FIFA 18, Battlefield 1 "In The Name of The Tsar" and some EA mobile games.

Stream should be available on Twitch.tv: https://www.twitch.tv/ea

ABOUT GAMESCOM 2017 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (682 Views)

@IIPrest0nII I hope that will keep a recording on twitch for the peeps that can't watch the live event. Don't have too much time during the week, so i kind of binge on week-ends. 

Will watch it mostly for the PC side, as mobile gaming is kind of out of reach for me (because...reasons), though i am interested in seeing the titles that come out on the platform.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 10 (671 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ivrognard Usually they publish records on YT channel or Twitch Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (668 Views)

Community Manager

Yeah, there's usually a variety of copies, as well as versions with commentary. 

You can find a schedule (with local times) here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-21-gamescom-2017-conferences-schedule-live-streams

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (655 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I hope to see Anthem or get some new information, at least Sick

Message 5 of 10 (652 Views)

@EA_David Thanks. Will try to see it when i will have some free time on my hands. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 10 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Message 7 of 10 (637 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EA Live Show was great in my opinion. I saw epic trailer of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and also multiplayer gameplay in Space. I'm also interested Competitive Mode for Battlefield 1, that Interface and Menu look interesting. Well, let's see how it will work.  I really wanted to see Anthem, but it didn't happen. Too little information about this game.  Feel free to share your impressions Standard smile

Thanks!

Message 8 of 10 (615 Views)

EA DICE Team

It was a great show!

I especially loved the Need for Speed and Sims (Jin Pom) parts. Definitely lot's of cool stuff to see this year :-)

Message 9 of 10 (574 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87 And that doggy ohh ... so cute. 

"What I'm doing here" :D Release me!

Message 10 of 10 (571 Views)