Re: I need help, I think my game is glitched.

by jaydabbler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help, I think my game is glitched.

★★★ Newbie

HEEEEELP

I need help. I think my game is glitched or something, here's what happened: 

I had just unlocked the Rose hero and completed ALL her heroes tasks but when I did them all they were supposed to give me a pack but it "went to the colection" , then I checked the collection and I couldn't find it! The same thing happened today when I completed the daily challenge. I won 7 days in a row and the pack "went to the collection" AGAIN and AGAIN it's not there. Maybe Im missing something I don't know but before the patch when you completed a heroe's task they gave you the pack instantly and you opened it at the moment. Now THIS happens.

I dont want to lose another pack help please.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

the cards are there, they just aren't playing the open pack animation - nor are they marked as "new".

many players reporting the same thing today - but for those with extensive collections we can see we got the packs because we had cards to recycle.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (488 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

the cards are there, they just aren't playing the open pack animation - nor are they marked as "new".

many players reporting the same thing today - but for those with extensive collections we can see we got the packs because we had cards to recycle.

Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)