I made cards. Look at my cards. #5

Champion (Retired)

You get the drill by now.

Paramedic.png

Name: Paramedic

Class: Hearty

Rarity: Common

Tribes: Professional Zombie

Card Text: When played: Heal 2. Zombie Evolution: Heal 4 instead.

Grain of Pain.png

Name: Grain of Pain

Class: Guardian

Rarity: Super-Rare

Tribes: Seed Plant

Card Text: Whenever your Hero takes damage, deal that much damage to a random Zombie.

Preserved Zombie.png

Name: Preserved Zombie

Class: Hearty

Rarity: Rare

Tribes: Moustache History Zombie

Card Text: When played: Freeze this zombie. It cannot be hurt this turn.

Amber Crystal.png

Name: Amber Crystal

Class: Smarty

Rarity: Rare

Tribes: Trick

Card Text: Conjure a Plant from Colossal Fossils. It gets' Untrickable'.

Fur Coat Zombie.png

Name: Fur Scarf Zombie

Class: Beastly

Rarity: Legendary

Tribes: Pet Zombie

Card Text: When played: Destroy an Animal. Pet Evolution: Draw two cards.

Feedback encouraged. Thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (407 Views)

Re: I made cards. Look at my cards. #5

★★★★ Apprentice

grain of pain is cool. i admit i like cards that have random effects.

good stuff, keep them coming.

Message 2 of 11 (390 Views)

★★ Guide

Very well done. I’m liking the fur scarf zombie. Maybe the scarf could be a zombie fox!

Message 3 of 11 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Fur Scarf Zombie is the most awesomest zombie ever created xD

Message 4 of 11 (377 Views)

★★ Pro
Dude, I would give you xp for each if I could. Jokes aside, the fur scarf zombie, from the evolution all the way to the cruella character...awesomesauce.

One ask for the petrified zombie to be beastly, just because it would be a great freeze deck card, and by making it hearty you take away brain freeze as a hero

Out of all the cards that I have seen people on the web post, you're my favourite by far. By far. I'm nobody myself, but I have to tell you, someone involved in the game should get in contact with you, I would love to have a good idea of yours become available for event card or something like that.
Message 5 of 11 (361 Views)

★★ Pro
Preserved not petrified, sorry. And paramedic should buff somewhat, just because there's no common anymore. Maybe evolution is heal hero and all zombies for four.
Message 6 of 11 (359 Views)

★★ Pro
I have been thinking about a couple ideas lately. How bout a take on the four horsemen, maybe four seahorsemen...amphibious of course. And maybe a plant version of space cowboy or zombot aero gondola (from this point on gondola is called ZAG)
Strike through 3/5 damage to the zombie hero and move to the left like cowboy, or move to next open lane even if having to jump over a lane... I dunno...
Message 7 of 11 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
3 sun trick zombie plegue cure remove all zombies with 2 atk or less.... seems fair with weed sprey
Message 8 of 11 (340 Views)

Champion (Retired)

And out of all the replies @patdk75 , you always show the most interest in my ideas, and I thank you greatly for that :D

I will make sure to add your suggestions to my Word file for card ideas. Expect to see some of them next time. The 4 seahorsemen actually sounds pretty exciting.

P.S ZAG is canon now, from me at least

Message 9 of 11 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
It works well for it too, and if you think about it after Zag hits, and moves randomly(possibly zigzagging) and leaves behind either a Zombie, Imp, Gargantuar....or ZIG lol. Crazy eh?

Edit- also the amber crystal is kind of an homage to jurassic park, or did I only think of the mosquito instead of the flower and no one else?
Message 10 of 11 (328 Views)