Re: I have a question about user controlled players

by rUnotENTERTAlND

Original Post

I have a question about user controlled players

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
On my club an arguement always continues to break out about the user controlled players. My friend believes that when you pass that the game determines wether or not it is a good pass and it has nothing to do with his aiming of the pass where I feel that I am 100% on control of my game play and the game does what I tell it to do via my input from controller.

He claims he will be aiming his pass correctly but the game prevented it because they don't want every pass connecting.

What say you NHL17 gamers
Message 1 of 3 (1,339 Views)

★ Guide

not sure but i think the pressure sensitive passes may confuse the cpu.

Message 2 of 3 (1,318 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I agree with your club member. But also EA sports likes to stick it to me in the * with no vaseline almost every drop in game. From putting me with the dumbest, selfish of players, stick tap turnover dummies all the time. Freezing up of my skater and getting docked for "get in the game" because I can't unfreeze until puck stoppage. Always skating over the puck and not picking it up or not reaching for it at all at a pass. Racing for the puck and the opponent player behind me somehow ends up with the puck. Barely get touched by the opposition and lose the puck to their player but if I check a player or poke at the puck they either keep it or it goes straight to one of their players. This game is * and convinced me to not purchase their half assed put together games.
Message 3 of 3 (1,175 Views)