I got scammed on madden 17

by kp_dany

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got scammed on madden 17

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I got scammed today on madden 17. I will not mention the player's name at this point, as it will break the name and shame rule on this forum, but what happened was that 

he was going to giveaway 5 of his players for one on mine. Now, I traded him my player for some other card (not the one that he was supposed to give me), and then he just left. 

He disfriended me on PSN, and just never responded. I want to know if I could get some compensation from EA or something. Like the card I lost. Which was Marvin Harrison 94 overall Ghosts of Madden. This was on the PS4

Message 1 of 4 (1,085 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got scammed on madden 17

Community Manager

@emec77

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,228 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I got scammed today as well but with two ppl and one of the guys impersonated a ea sports adviser I have screenshots to prove but I want to find a resolution because I spend real cash and tons of hours working on my team
Message 2 of 4 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Was this addressed at all? I just got scammed by PSN account: [Removed - Admin.]

Message 3 of 4 (915 Views)

Community Manager

@emec77

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,229 Views)