Re: I feel cheated by EA!!!

by Anonymous

Original Post

I feel cheated by EA!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The last couple of weeks almost every time i have played the game(blast, walker assault and supremacy) i encountered hackers.

Now this is, to your shame, nothing new. But it has become more regular and the hacks are oftentimes so obvious it's sickening.

They just keep on playing wile i, and other players i know for a fact, have reported them days/weeks ago.

Cheaters with unlimited jumps and one shot kills, aimbotters, hp/damage/esp mods etc.

This really takes the jelly out of my doughnut, to be clear, it takes the FUN OUT OF PLAYING BF for me!!!

When i want to play seasonpass levels i often can't get any games because no games can be found!!!

I, and many other players, paid good money for your product and may expect, no DEMAND!!! a good, fun, playable game from you.

I FEEL CHEATED BY YOU!!! I can't enjoy BF anymore because most of the time the game ISN'T ENJOYABLE ANYMORE!!!

you are letting your customers down!!! Please take us seriously.

This isn't a post about cheaters or reporting cheaters, this is a post about YOU NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR DELIVERING THE FUN GAME YOU PROMISED US!!!

Please take responsibility for your product and make this game playable and enjoyable again for PC players.

Message 1 of 2 (381 Views)

Re: I feel cheated by EA!!!

Anonymous

I hope you realize that nothing can be done against people who use cheats to play the game, unless there will be a company that develops an anti-cheat that has no bypasses, other issues that allow cheaters to cheat in the game, and if they do open the game with cheat, they're instantly kicked out of the exe, until then, you need to accept this skids who have a sad life.

Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)