Re: STAR WARS Battlefront Ultimate Upgrade

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought all the maps on battle front. How can i buy all the emotes?

★★★ Newbie
How can I buy all the emotes on battle front? I did buy the season pass.
Message 1 of 5 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought all the maps on battle front. How can i buy all the emotes?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @chunk8899 

You can unlock Emotes using your Credits. Check this article on progression and unlocks in Star Wars: Battlefronts.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (795 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @chunk8899 

You can unlock Emotes using your Credits. Check this article on progression and unlocks in Star Wars: Battlefronts.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You can buy emotes with in game credits but for the shock one you have to have deluxe edition hope this helps
Message 3 of 5 (657 Views)

STAR WARS Battlefront Ultimate Upgrade

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I owned the standard edition of SW Battlefront + Season Pass. Yesterday I bought an Ultimate Upgrade pack for this game.

Unfortunately, I am still missing the exclusive emotes like Ion Shock or Victory. I am little confused, because in the upgrade is not mentioned this feature (only access to 11 weapons and 24 upgraded Star Cards). It means, I have only "limited" Ultimate version?

Can you please explain this issue? Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (616 Views)

Re: STAR WARS Battlefront Ultimate Upgrade

EA Community Manager

Hey @iOverKnell,

maybe I can shed some light on this.

There are different editions of the game:

- Standard Edition (Base Game)

- Deluxe Edition (Base Game + instant access to DL-44 blaster, Ion Grenade & Ion Torpedo - exclusive Ion Shock & Victory emotes)

- Ultimate Edition (Deluxe Edition + Season Pass)

In addition, you can purchase the "Ultimate Upgrade Pack". This does in fact not upgrade your game to an Ultimate Edition, but has the following description:

"Get immediate access to 11 weapons and 24 upgraded Star Cards.

Weapons include E-11 and A280 (both factions), DLT-19, DH-17, RT-97C, CA-87 Blast Cannon, T-21, SE-14C, EE-3, T-21B and DL-44.

Upgraded Star Cards include Thermal Detonator, Scout Pistol, Ion Grenade, Pulse Cannon, Impact Grenade, Ion Torpedo, Homing Shot, Smoke Grenade, Jump Pack, Flash Grenade, Barrage, Cycler Rifle, Bowcaster, Ion Shot, Focus Fire, Cooling Cell, Scan Pulse, Explosive Shot, Personal Shield, Bodyguard, Survivalist, Scout, Bounty Hunter and Sharpshooter."

It saves you the hassle of having to level up to unlock and/or upgrade the above Weapons or Star Cards.

The emotes mentioned above can be found in the Deluxe Edition, not in the Ultimate Upgrade Pack - the Ultimate Upgrade Pack consists of the five individually available Upgrade Packs (Scout, Sharpshooter, Survivalist, Bounty Hunter and Bodyguard).

Feel free to tag me if you have anymore questions.

Message 5 of 5 (593 Views)