I Think i have some new ideas after the HotWheels Update...

by dongqi1999

Original Post

I Think i have some new ideas after the HotWheels Update...

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just like i've said in the title,i have some new ideas after the HotWheels Special Events,and that is; Need For Speed History Re-Cap Series! it's four SEs Scattered throughout four updates.

first stop; Return of Razor RECAP(W/ Alternative Cutscene),this Return of Razor Recap is playable for everybody,yes,even the once that ALREADY Have the M4 F82 Razor,After that other RoR in march last year in my Birthday,when the network failed me and i'm getting trash-talked by Razor(or atleast that's how i remembered it)and losted the advanced model of iconic car from NFS Most Wanted,i've Always Wanted Revenge,and i'm gonna do it this time if Firemonkeys ever take my ideas seriously,and this time,everyone can join the RoR Recap,even the players that already have the M4 F82 Razor — And there's new Cutscene for the Players with the M4R just to Mentioning this matter,even the players that have the M4R will have all of the parts reset to stock with full green parts set,Their blueprints will not get reseted,'Cause it's just freakishly Atrocious to having you re-collecting blueprints to build the M4R back up again,and there's bonus — if the players that already have the M4R Compleled the RoR recap,they can keep the blueprints they Earn in the Recap,if the car's blueprints wasn't maxed out,if the blueprint do gets maxed out, they'll get Scraps by the amount of blueprints that players get in the SE while they'll get the parts that WAS removed from their M4R before the SE,if players lose the SE,they can still keep the car,but the amount of blueprints will be reset to the amount before they enter the Special Event while the parts still gets reinstall back in their car,otherwise,the players that don't have the car will lose the car when they lost the Special Event.

The Second SE in the line is; NFS:Carbon Special Event(awaits firemonkeys for nameing) this SE feature an extra car;Audi R8 (2016) and new tracks;Palmont Canyons,the car,Audi R8 can be the First Audi's car in NFS:NL,besides your mildly tuned bodykits,there's should've been an Liberty Walk Performance bodykit and remodeled ABT R8 GTR bodykit,and an Pseudo 2016 Audi R8 LMS bodykit as audi's bodykit or Raijin's take on the '16 Audi R8 — and as the boss of the Carbon SE'S '16 Audi R8's main bodykit —— and the bodykit that you players will get when you've Received the car,performance-wise,it's in somewhere Between McLaren 650S and maxed out Lambo Huracán,and the new track;Palmont Canyons is sorta plays like Novato bay,but there's an twist;if you hit an yellow barrier and fall off the canyon edge you'll be Insta-wrecked and lose the race.(fortunately the yellow barriers will only Appear in an new race type;Canyon Duel,and most definitely will NOT Appear in BRR),and finally,the story of the Second SE,the story is that,Darius(it's the final boss from Original NFS:Carbon,not the Main Campaign chapter five boss) is coming to Blackridge to setting shops with his crew;Stacked Deck,and the player has been requested by Blackridge PD to stop them(it's awfuly Sounds like the RoR,besides the NFS:Carbon SE takes place in Blackridge,Novato bay and Of course,Palmont Canyons),when you won the SE,you'll get an 2016 audi R8 and some gold.

What's on the runner-up of four-parted NFS History Re-Cap Special Event Series is; NFS:ProStreet Special Event(also awaits firemonkeys for nameing) takes place in NFS:ProStreet themed Novato bay and Blackridge,in this SE you'll need to use an stock Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X FQ-400 to race against the racing teams from the Original NFS:ProStreet in an Cop-Free,Pro Street Racing Event,the winner will Obviously acquire the boss of the SE — Ryo Watanabe's tuned Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X FQ-400(W/ NFS:NL Original Bodykit),erformance-wise,this car is sports classed car that takes it's place in Between Nissan GT-R R35 and an Ferrari F40,also;the difficulty were slightly higher that the Lunar New Year SE,but it's still Easy enough that it'll took some parts spamming to win.

Lastly on the NFS History Re-Cap Series is;NFS:Undercover Special Event(Need i to state out the Obvious?) This SE takes place mostly in an new map;Tri-City Bay(Under Firemonkeys recreate),as for the story...i'm officially outta ideas in my head,but you players can work your imagination to think for an story! as for the reward,you'll get an Porsche 911 GT3 RS,which basically is Porsche 911(991) Carrera in Super/Hyper class or an 2015 BMW M6 Coupe,whatever which one the players prefer.

so,anyone got your own ideas for the future Special Event after 2.0.6 update? and keep in mind that i maayyybbbbe didn't miss any titles before NFS:Most Wanted '05,the Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 is already in the game as the reward in the speedhunter SE,besides,i wasn't expecting the Firemonkeys staff is gonna aforementioned features into the NFS:NL right away,or even considering to adding so much content into the NFS:NL Before this post rotting away in the long forgotten TL;DL Section,it'll be nice if by some chance even one of my ideas really happened.

Message 1 of 1 (262 Views)