How well do you know Ventura Bay test .

by master2g

Original Post

How well do you know Ventura Bay test .

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi every one,

Well I thought we could have a bit if fun and test all your knowledge of Ventura Bay with some questions. So you say you have hit every spot in town and have put on tons of mileage and covered every nook and cranny in the area. Well lets put that knowledge to the test. I will put out ten questions and lets see how many can get the answers. Some will be easy and some may or may not be. I will ask the questions as if we where really in Ventura Bay lol.  So here we go.  Standard smile

1- What movie in town won Best Documentary at the Redwood Shores Film Festival ? 

2-What eatery says they get their hamburg from Northern Europe ?

3-What does the Grill restaurant charge for a 15 inch one topping pizza dine in only ?

4-What Bank uses the slogan "Choose your lifestyle , choose us" ?

5-Where is the best place in town to buy and get sales on rims for our rides ?

6-Name the brand of Beer ( well it looks like beer ) that's for " A cool summer"

7-If you asked a VBPD officer what time it was what would be the time ( its a hard one lets see who gets it )Standard smile

8-How much is Pick and Buy lubricating oil ?

9-What auto store cant spell "tyres"  ?

10-What fast food place makes the biggest burger and how much do they charge for it ?

Ok let the game begin lol . If any one else wants to throw in some questions that would be cool.

Message 1 of 1 (481 Views)