Re: How to use VIP replay restores

by TheRealJony

Original Post

How to use VIP replay restores

★ Novice

How do I use VIP replay restore? I have one left for the day and want to use it but don't know how. 

Message 1 of 10 (5,017 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Megrodgers choose an event and do the 3 replays. The restore will appear when you run out of replays on that same event on the bottom next to the replays icon.

Message 2 of 10 (4,997 Views)

★ Novice

@DuDaX16 Thanks for the response. unfortunately, it doesn't show up. it shows a restore button with the amount of gold it will cost to purchase it. Frustrating bc right above it states I have 1 VIP replay restore left for the day 😡

Message 3 of 10 (4,972 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Megrodgers I remember you have at least 1 free replay with that level, but maybe you used it somewhere else. LAtely they've been changing a lot of things.

Message 4 of 10 (4,959 Views)

★★ Novice
I also have the same problem. It says I have one restore but I can't find where to activate it... Its disappointing, since I find it an interesting game to play...
Message 5 of 10 (4,604 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Arekkusu127 the mechanism for race restores was changed in a previous update, the restore icon that would appear after completing the 3 races of a replayable event has been replaced with a "rush timer" icon, if you click that icon you will get another pop up window to choose either to watch a video which will halve the time until the races automatically restore or spend the gold to restore immediately

Message 6 of 10 (4,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I'm VIP lvl 3 and can't use my daily replay restore withou using gold.

Message 7 of 10 (4,551 Views)

@cachinsky wrote:

I have the same problem, I'm VIP lvl 3 and can't use my daily replay restore withou using gold.

@cachinsky Now here's the catch.

VIP Event Replays gives you the ability to refresh your Campaign replayable races using Gold. You're not able to refresh your Campaign replayable races without using Gold.

In my opinion, I think getting the ability to spend even more currency from VIP perks is one of the most stupidest perks I have ever seen.

People getting or spending real money to get VIP perks should be able to use all of the VIP perks without additional spending afterwards.

It's flat-out ridiculous that some VIP perks just give the ability to spend even more stuff after getting or spending real money on the VIP perks itself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 10 (4,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is your catch-22. You spent tons of real money to reach VIP level 5, 6, 7....

Now, you have earned the VIP privilege to spend more money (getting enough gold to spend on VIP perks requires spending more real money) in order to use your paid-for VIP Perks. What a rip-off recipe EA has created here, huh.

Prior to implementing BRR, we use to use our VIP perks to gain higher positions in Tournaments, which allowed us to win nice amounts of gold + cash. I often supplemented my gold winnings with gold from the store to max out SE BPs during or after the SE's. I had no problem with using gold purchases in this manner because it was cost effective when combined with the gold we could win.

Since BRR, there is no option except spend, spend, spend. I don't buy gold any more. I don't max out SE cars anymore. There is no point in doing so. It is just a huge black hole for your hard earned cash.

I'm sure there are a few honey-pots out there that spend hundreds on top if hundreds of dollars on this game, Good for them. Bad for gaming though. The current state of affairs for NFSNL is shameful.
Message 9 of 10 (4,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just wrote a similar reply to the thread OP. I agree 100%.

I went into some minor details as to where we were and where we are now.
Message 10 of 10 (4,332 Views)