Re: How to get "Delivery Badge??

by awsomedad26

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
Go to chomper pizza delivery an activate it with 5 stars an do the tasks an u will get the delivery badge
Message 21 of 28 (2,314 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
U can get it go to chomper pizza place an activate it with 5 stars an u do the task like with Dom not an there u go u got it hope that helps pal
Message 22 of 28 (2,314 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
U can get it go to chomper pizza place an activate it with 5 stars an u do the task like with Dom not an there u go u got it hope that helps pal
Message 23 of 28 (2,314 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ye go to chomper pizza place an activate with 5 stars an do the task an u get it hope u all find it an get the badge good luck hope this helps yas definitely the rgt way as I have all badges
Message 24 of 28 (2,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You have to unlock chompers pizza delivery for 5 stars and complete all of the quests
Message 25 of 28 (2,247 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The way how to get this badge for plants is doing all of the chompizza quests i think it is called or for zombies it is to do all of the zomburger quests.

Message 26 of 28 (2,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Went looking around and found what and where it is. go to the town hall side of the base and you will find a burgerstand and it will cost 5 stars. then you will have access to more quests and then when you finish you will get the delivery badge! hope this helps

Edit: re read the posts and found this was already said but still...

Message 27 of 28 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is most definitely the right answer.

There is a pizza delivery that you have to unlock.
More information: http://www.pvzgw2.com/news/introducing-delivery-missions
Message 28 of 28 (1,971 Views)