How old are you?

by Berit

Original Post

Re: How old are you?

★★★ Newbie

47 yo guy here. Started playing with my 9yo....this is the only video game Ive ever really gotten into since I was a kid! Great game

Message 41 of 48 (663 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I think generally speaking the average age of the other players in your lobby will depend on what time(s) you're logging in to play.

If I'm playing earlier in the day then the majority of the players I encounter with active microphones are children or teens, whereas if I'm logging in during the evening or late night  encounter far more adults or late teens chatting.

Message 42 of 48 (656 Views)

★★ Novice

18,female. I play with my brother who is 11 :D

Message 43 of 48 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i am going to lvl37 tomorrow and i'm a man Standard smile

Message 44 of 48 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

17, figured out why nobody answers my polls DisappointedFrownTeeth bared (Community characters)

Message 45 of 48 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My daughter start GW1 XBOX 360 when she was 8 years old. Then she play GW2 PS4. I played using her account when she didn't play.

Once Popcap support multiplayer split screen, I created my own account and race to catch up.

So this's current level:

1. My daughter (12 years old) : level 30** . she is very good in precision shooting and got more vanquish than me. She like turf takeover.

2. Me (40 years old)                : Level 31** . I like melee and get into your face assault (Chomper, Scientist, All star). I like Gnome Bomb.

I bought microphone. I used it only for boss hunt to guide new players, but my big daughter said : "Dad, please mute or turn it off".

But my smallest daughter (6 years old) love to speak on microphone. She is going nuts with it and start screaming while playing the game....I just laugh.

Small kids like the talking, while big kid/adult like the action.

Just like Marshawn Lynch said : "I am just about that action, BOSS! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Rgf5uWcmY

Message 46 of 48 (585 Views)

★★ Guide

I am 45 also ,great game 

Message 47 of 48 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Good to see the other old farts in the game! I play other shooters too (Overwatch, Paladins, used to play a lot of TF2), but the GW series is to date my favorite!

Message 48 of 48 (531 Views)