How old are you?

by Berit

Original Post

Re: How old are you?

[ Edited ]

@ShavedThronel0 wrote:

17 years old male

Despite my earlier joke about reddit, I'm glad you are here sharing your experience and perspective.  I think you should update your avatar to your current player rank, which I believe is much higher.

Message 21 of 48 (1,044 Views)

★★ Guide

Damn ! And they think only kids play this game XD

27 years old and i'm a female. :D

Message 22 of 48 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have you all beat. I am a 62 year old female and I am obsessed with the game. When my husband watches TV, I am in the "Zombie room" playing.

Message 23 of 48 (1,005 Views)

@TxPencilpusher wrote:

I have you all beat. I am a 62 year old female and I am obsessed with the game. When my husband watches TV, I am in the "Zombie room" playing.

That is awesome, I want to be your friend if you play on PS4.

Message 24 of 48 (979 Views)

★★ Novice

I am just a 20 year old male. Loving the game so far! Everyone seems to be very mature and a decent age in here, I'm surprised. I think its cool as hell haha.

Message 25 of 48 (972 Views)

★ Guide

My wife and I both play, 40.
We had stopped playing for a while, and couldn't believe it when they finally added multiplayer online splitscreen. Haven't stopped playing since!

Message 26 of 48 (957 Views)

★★ Apprentice

14 Year Old male.

Message 27 of 48 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

I won't admit how old I am on a public forum (people know me from sims) but I am old. Probably knew moses personally old. LOVE this game. Cracks me up everytime I play. My other half thinks I'm nuts.Sick

Message 28 of 48 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

45 here.  Large smile Is there something about this game that just attracts people in  their 40's???? I get a lot of requests to chat on XBL when I play this game, usually coming from what I assume are young males drawn to my name which indicates I'm female, so I don't ever bother. But now I see there's a lot more of us than I thought playing, I won't be so quick to dismiss.

Message 29 of 48 (890 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am 16 gonna be 17 this year and I am male

Message 30 of 48 (866 Views)