How old are you?

by Berit

Original Post

Re: How old are you?

★ Guide

32!!! and I'm from Barcelona!!! ((8) Sangría, sagrada familia, las ramblas (8) )Beer

Message 11 of 48 (1,030 Views)

★★ Guide
*grabs old man reading glasses to see what I'm typing*

Pandereno1999. U get xp just for making me laugh with your asylum for oldsters comment Standard smile.
Message 12 of 48 (1,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

47 and male. My friend that plays the most with me is 46 also but he will be 47 soon.

It's been nice since we're old high school friends that used to play all kinds of games with our group but now that we are all in different states online gaming is the only way to play stuff together. The nights of staying up late playing games like Jumpman and Bruce Lee on our Commodore 64s are long in the past!

Message 13 of 48 (1,006 Views)

Hero (Retired)

33, for being a game that is often considered a kid's title there sure are a lot of us old fogies. x3

Message 14 of 48 (983 Views)

New slogan -

EA Answers:  It's where you go when you get tired of arguing with teenagers and millennials on reddit.

Message 15 of 48 (978 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
True that pandareno. Reddit is this worse. There's like 5 people that are self proclaimed know it alls that I've dominated in TT. I've thought about starting a new page on there and not allowing any of those negative people on there. They just ruin everything. I don't even know why they play. Geriatrics's unite!!!
Message 16 of 48 (970 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'll join this lovely geriatric asylum with my 37 years. And I'm female.

Oldest I have played with online( that I know the age of) was 28.

Message 17 of 48 (918 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I hit the big 3-0 last year!

- Andy -

Message 18 of 48 (908 Views)

★★ Guide

I thought I was old at 40 years old... lol

Message 19 of 48 (874 Views)

17 years old male