Re: How can i take a screenshots on Origin?

by PurpleKudzu423

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

thanks but I know it, the problem is that it doesn't work on fullscreen games; I have a dual monitor setup and the windows print screen feature make screenshot of both: the half of fullscreen game is just fully black, while the other half is a useless screenshot in my situation.. Frown

Message 11 of 21 (5,026 Views)

★★ Guide

No worries, just download a program called Lightshot. It's FREE...completely FREE. I've never had a problem with it and I love it. It lets you frame your shot by letting you choose the borders, so in other words you can cut out anything on your screen that you don't want in your shot. And you can quickly rename your photo and choose where it is saved to. I absolutely LOVE this program for all of my games. Works for internet browsing too. Anything on your screen that you want a photo of. All I do is click Print Screen to take a photo. All my friends use it too with zero problems. 

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html  

That is the official website. No ads, nothing to buy. I have thousands of PvZ photos saved from GW1 and GW2.

Message 12 of 21 (5,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

awesome thanks

Message 13 of 21 (4,888 Views)

Betreff: How can i take a screenshots on Origin?

★★★★★ Novice

My favorite is greenshot.
I allways use it for my gamescreenshot.

http://getgreenshot.org/downloads/

Message 14 of 21 (4,853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Thanks @Screion Standard smile

"[...]press "Windows + PrtScn""

Message 15 of 21 (4,552 Views)

★★★ Novice

OMG, seriously I just realized this function existed on windows. Turns out it also works on win 8.1

Message 16 of 21 (4,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have 420 scraps in Battlefield 1, but I can't take a screenshot. Frown
Message 17 of 21 (3,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For people who want to capture screenshot on windows, you can simply hit Prt Sc button on keyboard of computer, then you can paste it to wherever you want and paint it.

If it is not workable for you, FoneLab Screen Recorder is a powerful program on windows you can try.

It is easy to use, you should download and install it. Then launch and choose the mode, and take screenshots for what you want. And then you can easily edit it with its build-in tools.

Message 18 of 21 (3,449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i Cannot believe they didnt have a decent in-game screenshot PIC mode like  all current gen games.. wtf are they clueless as I love taking pics in the game worlds I play in ... Big time disappointment for something so simple.

Message 19 of 21 (2,784 Views)

★★★ Guide
i use Fraps99 is free and is great for screenshots, while for recording video clip i use Bandicam, and problem solved
Message 20 of 21 (2,778 Views)