How can I activate the tunning parts ?

by lukitas34

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I activate the tunning parts ?

★★★ Newbie

Hello Everyone. 

I've just upgrade to top the R35 and I ve got 4/6 parts at maximum level, but I  can't select or activate the adjustment menu for mechanical parts , where I can activate the adjustment ? 

Or 6/6 parts at maximum level is needed to activate the adjustment? 

thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I activate the tunning parts ?

★★★★ Guide

@lukitas34 you need to have all parts at 8* level, you'll then get a box you can click on to unlock tuning, you'll then get access to "master mechanics" races in tuner trials to earn tuning points, this replaces the "for tuned" races on a tuesday, on sundays and all access pass you get both for tuned and master mechanics races

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@lukitas34 you need to have all parts at 8* level, you'll then get a box you can click on to unlock tuning, you'll then get access to "master mechanics" races in tuner trials to earn tuning points, this replaces the "for tuned" races on a tuesday, on sundays and all access pass you get both for tuned and master mechanics races

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

Marked richieluv76's answer as the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)