Re: Hero quest reward pack not dropping

by gargantuar90

Original Post

Hero quest reward pack not dropping

★★ Guide

Anyone else have the issue that once you complete the multiplayer challenge the reward pack isn't dropping?

Message 1 of 6 (587 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

Anyone else have the issue that once you complete the multiplayer challenge the reward pack isn't dropping?

multiplayer challenge? is that a quest? i only get gems for doing quest

Message 2 of 6 (564 Views)

★★ Guide

@zdarcon wrote:

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

On the hero quests the last one is to win three multiplayer games with that hero and you get a pack. 

Message 3 of 6 (558 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

@zdarcon wrote:

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

On the hero quests the last one is to win three multiplayer games with that hero and you get a pack. 

Ah, i see. I have read somewhere that said the animation did not appear but you still get the cards. check your collection

Message 4 of 6 (553 Views)

★★ Guide

@zdarcon wrote:

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

@zdarcon wrote:

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 wrote:

Ah, i see. I have read somewhere that said the animation did not appear but you still get the cards. check your collection

I think you could be right. I have cards to dismantle

Message 5 of 6 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Check your card collection, it doesnt appear what card you get, but you already got that card,, because i check it got 1 legendary card and get spark..
Message 6 of 6 (489 Views)