Help with Missions

by StinkyButtFlap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with Missions

★★ Novice
Missions? They are impossible on Master difficulty.
Message 1 of 3 (526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help with Missions

Community Manager

@StinkyButtFlap They're certainly not easy. Perhaps try doing them with a partner?

If you're going solo perhaps try looking for videos online of people doing it, you should be able to get a few tips to help you survive. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (622 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@StinkyButtFlap They're certainly not easy. Perhaps try doing them with a partner?

If you're going solo perhaps try looking for videos online of people doing it, you should be able to get a few tips to help you survive. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (623 Views)

★ Novice

They are really difficult! Tactics never seem to work whatsoever! I play with many friends on this game for an extremely long time and completing a survival or battle on master difficulty seems only a mere dream at the moment! I have viewed people online completing them but they did so at a time before new rules and regulations were enforced into the game. Time and time again I have failed and I am therefore pleading that you make it easier to complete. I can't even do it with a partner so for the sake of those who only have themselves, PLEASE MAKE MISSIONS EASIER. Everyone would be SO MUCH MORE GRATEFUL!

Message 3 of 3 (463 Views)