Re: Hackers taking all the fun out of playing battlefront

by CPoky4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hackers taking all the fun out of playing battlefront

★★★ Novice

Pls, i'm begging you here. Cheaters are ruining the game for a lot of players. I've seen one shot killers, aimbotters, obvious wallhackers etc. They are a blight on battlefront and they take away the simple enjoyment of the game. Ppl have stopped playing the game because they are sick to death of getting killed by these sad feckers. I payed a substantial amount of money for this game, i should be able to enjoy it, and you are, in my opinion, responsible for providing said enjoyment by safeguarding this game from previously mentioned sad feckers. I know a lot of players agree with me on this. Pls dont just tell me to report hackers, cause i already do. Pls, pls,pls, take me and other paying players/customers seriously and DO SOMETHING EFFECTIVE to safeguard against CHEATING. Pretty please with sugar on top, clean the fecking game... PLEEAAAASSSEEE!!!

Message 1 of 7 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Imperator_Sulla 

We are always trying to improve our games and want the players to have the best possible experience while playing. If you want to help us, you should definitely report anyone, you are suspecting of using third-party software. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating All the reports are investigated and measures are taken.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (753 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Imperator_Sulla 

We are always trying to improve our games and want the players to have the best possible experience while playing. If you want to help us, you should definitely report anyone, you are suspecting of using third-party software. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating All the reports are investigated and measures are taken.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Once again....WHY? Link me an answer to WHY we should have to do what FairFight is SUPPOSED to do.

Message 3 of 7 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I'm completely fed up with this game too. It's all frustrating to see some people at the top of the board with stellar k/d and all the rest gets obliterated by them. But it's not all hacking, it's added up by abysmal game design, no team balancing, bad net code etc. And honestly, it makes NO difference if you report people. They do really nothing against them. 

Message 4 of 7 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

BS. 1) Reporting is not available when origin is not active in-game. You made the process of reporting way too complicated by purpose. 2) Even if you look into reports, you always come too late. The hacking and harm to other peoples fun is done. Implement some effective tools to prevent it beforehand. I'm deeply frustrated by the game experience, one main reason is the hacking has taken over the game like cancer.

Message 5 of 7 (578 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please, is it possible to have a vote, boot, kick option so that 12 or 39 players can remove or vote to block a player that the majority of said in game players suspect of using hacks, mods, cheats buffs etc so they can effectively remove offending player without themselves all needing or wanting to quit out of sheer frustration only to rejoin another game with the same hacker again! It would at least give players some control over offending player without ALL other players needing to quit.

Regards

the Cop

Message 6 of 7 (556 Views)

Anonymous

Interesting, how haven't I met these mouthful noobs who use these type of things in any of my games? Maybe, it could be because of the fact that I'm an EU player who rarely sees these sad kids who use an advantage over other players just to a game that is so easy.

I'm sorry that you're feeling dissatisfying with the game, but nothing can be done unless someone makes an anti cheat that kicks players out of the game right before they're in main menu.

Message 7 of 7 (545 Views)