At EA Sports, this is normal, sorry

Message 3 of 6 (420 Views)

Re: HUT

Anonymous

I find the game has many Errors

Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

Anonymous

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQR8CDvNHSM And again the player leaves the puck   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJdn3z7oCs The whole game is a joke, especially because my team is better. Especially, I have activated a lot of synergy (team strength and synergy at the end of the video)   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ5Z7w31GAs In this scene you can see that the opponent runs just as fast backwards as my player sprints forward   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHDbto67_w Why does not this player want to accept the puck?   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3rK0fH0bSs This shot usually goes past the player, but; The shot is aimed at the opponent's bat   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uxZSMM9fWM Which would be normal way no goal, due to goalkeeper handicap   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H72TD3gBJuI And once again a player does not go to the puck after a check, because the opponent is faster back on the legs and the puck   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNfCJH11G2gleiches Problem like last link   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exJK0pvnUuA In this scene you can see that after a puck loss by check / shot not the next player, which is close to the puck is activated, but any player who has nothing to do with the game (which happens to 99%),   Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZU1vmbmz8 This is the highlight among the videos. Funny, that a puck takes such a course?   The last video shows me clearly that the game is controlled by the gameplay. Gameplay decides who will win or lose. I would not mind, just I have in my team about 250 € to Päck's invested, mostly, then the content sold to get good players. In the päcks is eh only garbage, unless you live in the USA (see YouTube videos, is not normal what the players pull) But, what good players use me, if the game play decimates my players in their achievements, which I personally for myself already cheating. Why all that? It is amazing what prices the packages have and since you need only 1 and 1 to count together, to watch the game play, you can think of its part. And if they were to read around in the forums, I'm not the only one with that opinion Too bad, they ruin a nice game with it

Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This game is by far the most upsetting out of the nhl series so far, complete trash. After playing Hockey Ultimate Team, I find myself wondering why I put good money into this game while games like madden or NBA 2k, to some degree are worth more time. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge NHL, and hockey fan and play at a high level, and when I'm not training or on off days I want to play a game that I enjoy, and lately I feel like I'm being tricked into getting this product, especially HUT. This is my favorite mode other than EASHL, and to be totally honest, HUT is god awful this year. And I know that I am not the only one who thinks this. Here are some examples of the trash the CPU does in HUT, as well as Be a Pro, EASHL, etc. The game wouldn't let me switch to the player closest to the player with the puck, while I'm stuck in the neutral zone, my defense are two cones in the defensive zone, not only do I get beat and sniped on, but these type of things have cost me multiple titles. Other aspects like players skating over the puck, guys becoming the hulk and powering through five players to get a chance, the CPU make the executive move and take five and go on the bench while I try to pass them the puck and it turns into a pass to the other team. Speaking of passing, I'm sure I'm not the first one to say this but passing is trash, and i have a four and a half star team with deadly passers and they look like confused 5 year old players out there, playing there first game of hockey. Don't take this as a hate comment but, I hope that the developers, and everyone see's this and it lights a fire underneath you guys. 

Message 6 of 6 (375 Views)